Technical Analysis / Swing Trading

robertbanking

Hello you wonderful people, i do hope that you are having a great week and are staying happy.

I have been doing alot of research on technical analysis of stocks and swing trading. I find this a very exciting area and have been practising with a few demo accounts, doing various trades. In particular capturing stocks that have increasing volume and are reversing on a trend. I kindly wondered please if you could recommend the best book on swing trading or technical analysis you have read? Further anything that is highly recommended that could be helpful, i would appreciate it highly for any help you can give.

Thank you very much for your kindness and for any support you can give. Take care and i wish you a wonderful week ahead.

Hello everyone, i do hope you are doing well and staying happy. If anyone could kindly leave me their thoughts on the above post please, i would be forever grateful and it would mean alot to me. Thank you very much and take care.

Al Brooks is an expert in the field. I've never read any of his books but have seen some Youtube clips he has done. His methods are comprehensive but difficult to replicate.

I could say the same for Alan Farley, who I have read.

The simplest swing trading strategy guide I've ever seen was by Marc Rivalland.

The advice and techniques of several other authors could well be applied to swing trading - Barbara Raschke (Street Smarts"), Rayner Teo (Youtube), The Trading Channel (Youtube) etc.