Talent Division Be a Broker Programme

I know it's a joke. They have two company names, Talent Division Ltd which is striking off and Talent Division Recruitment Ltd which is still active...

I see they had to do a name change to Talent Division Recruitment Ltd. They spelt 'division' wrong in the original name, they might have fooled a few people but they're obviously not the smartest characters.

That makes me feel a lot better.

As I said before it was to good to be true and maybe that's why I fell for it.

I will now look for a job like I should of in the first place. Just left University with an Economics degree and thought this way a good route in. Maybe not.

That makes me feel a lot better.

As I said before it was to good to be true and maybe that's why I fell for it.

I will now look for a job like I should of in the first place. Just left University with an Economics degree and thought this way a good route in. Maybe not.

Hey, I am absolutely in the same boat too! I just left university with an Economics degree and did not look for a job but hoped this programme could get me a route in. How I was so wrong.

I got an email from Talent Division saying they are being liquidated and after taking all of my money I am told I cannot get any of it back.

Now I have to repay for those exams with 7 city learning as I have done about seven months studying for it. What on earth is there that we all can do to these scammers? Justice might be shown to these cons!!!

I think you'll find these guys always set up limited companies to avoid personal liability. The whole training area is wide open to scams, it's not a regulated activity under the FSA, it's cowboy country, anybody can set up and offer training.

This is absolute torture! Only today I was told had I given a direct debit transaction rather opposed to cheque I could of had a say in getting a bit of my money back. These guys deliberately take cheques only because of the scam thing.

I am full of rage.

This is absolute torture! Only today I was told had I given a direct debit transaction rather opposed to cheque I could of had a say in getting a bit of my money back. These guys deliberately take cheques only because of the scam thing.

I am full of rage.

Seems they may have planned that outcome from day one.

I am full of rage.

I'm in the same boat too. How do you think you could have got your money back had you paid by direct debit?

Hi, did you ever get your money back as they gauranteed? I have also been caught up in this absolute scam run by Andy. I am currently due to take the second exam yet they have not passed on the money to the training centre 7city.

They are now not answering their phones and their website seems to have been removed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and if anyone else in the same situation reads this please get in contact with me.

hi. it seems i am in the same situation as you i hae been trying to get in contact i have had no success. have you made any progress in getting your money back.

Stephen Leary is listed as the owner, two other people are listed as Directors, Spiteri is Head of Operations.

By the way Companies House are in the process of striking them (the company) off so I think you can have no doubts that they have disappeared.

Who were the Directors of these companies? They are the people you need to know. Not the employees like Andy Spiteri. He probably was scammed as well.

If we start to get a database of the Directors of scammer companies, we might start to see a pattern.

Who were the Directors of these companies? They are the people you need to know. Not the employees like Andy Spiteri. He probably was scammed as well.

If we start to get a database of the Directors of scammer companies, we might start to see a pattern.

You can get the directors names from the companies house webcheck service.

You can get the directors names from the companies house webcheck service.

Hello Guys,
I was a victim of Andy Spiteri Stephen Leary in 2009. they were trading under beabroker.co.uk and i never got my money back. So anybody still dealing or about to deal with talent division please dont fall for it they are both scammers.

I should imagine its quite a burgeoning industry given the current economic climate. Not sure if the previous Labour administration thought things through well when they decided to ensure that 50% of youngsters should be educated to degree level :cry:

I think you'll find these guys always set up limited companies to avoid personal liability. The whole training area is wide open to scams, it's not a regulated activity under the FSA, it's cowboy country, anybody can set up and offer training.

I should imagine its quite a burgeoning industry given the current economic climate. Not sure if the previous Labour administration thought things through well when they decided to ensure that 50% of youngsters should be educated to degree level :cry:

Being educated to degree level is not much use if you have no common sense.
:smart:

I'm in the same boat too. How do you think you could have got your money back had you paid by direct debit?

Sorry for replying so late, Joe. The credit card company can cover the losses via protection. Have you had any luck since? I have called up numerous people and spoke to citizens advice bureau. All I have is a cheque receipt to show for as evidence for payment.

Being educated to degree level is not much use if you have no common sense.
:smart:

Think you will find it's nothing to do with common sense and more a lackof understanding in the jobs market.

I have since gone on to get a position at a top broker, just entering the financial job market is hard and it takes time to work out.

Think you are the one that lacks common sense for that post!

Think you will find it's nothing to do with common sense and more a lackof understanding in the jobs market.

I have since gone on to get a position at a top broker, just entering the financial job market is hard and it takes time to work out.

Think you are the one that lacks common sense for that post!

Mather1984, so you actually got to complete the Unit 1 and Unit 3 exams while with Talent Division LTD? Or did you pay for the exams again?

Not sure if the previous Labour administration thought things through well when they decided to ensure that 50% of youngsters should be educated to degree level :cry:

By definition, 50% of the population are below average intelligence....

Amusingly, my new labour politician refuses to accept this is true, which probably explains a lot.

Mather1984, so you actually got to complete the Unit 1 and Unit 3 exams while with Talent Division LTD? Or did you pay for the exams again?

Completed Unit 1/3 & 8. It only took two weeks to do all 3, soon realised what they were about and I would have to find my own position. It also cost around £500 more than if I had gone through 7City direct.

Don't think they expected me to do them that quickly!

Completed Unit 1/3 & 8. It only took two weeks to do all 3, soon realised what they were about and I would have to find my own position. It also cost around £500 more than if I had gone through 7City direct.

Don't think they expected me to do them that quickly!

I called up 7City too and found out I paid way too much for the units! Each unit were only in the hundreds. Congrats to you for outsmarting those conniving scammers!!! I am stuck in a rut and not sure what brokerages to apply to or where to look.