Talent division

hoangnews

HI, anyone heard of the Talent division company, they have a Program which is around £1200 - £1800 fee, (training for the CISI securities qualification and they Guaranteed a work placement if we pass the exam )...it's seem to be interesting for me but im not quite sure if it become a scam or the course is worth of money ??? Any help plzzzz.....

Hey I also applied for this course but yet to have my consultation, so I am not to sure about this, cuz I have my doubts of it being a scam. There is nothing mentioned about the company's history or previous success on their website, so if anyone who has attended this course and got a job as guaranteed, could you please refer your experience......

It looks like the exams you take with them are their own papers and then the qualification you receive is not recognised by any major financial education body. As is the certificate you receive on passing is worth less than the paper it's on.

Is this firm a part training provider and part recruitment consultant? Don't look very legit to me.

I had a consultation with them and was contemplating whether or not to go through with it..... not sure after reading this... the guy seems rather pushy..

I would ask if you can speak to other people who have taken their course and have got a job at the end of it. Or ask to speak to people who are on the course now. If its a successful course then why wouldn't they let you speak to their students?

The guys going to be pushy. He wants your £1800.

Hi friends, Please help me with some information about TALENT DIVISION. I have got a call from them but really not sure if it is a scam or not. I will be really greatful if somebody helps me with their experiences and advice. Thanks.

£1200 - £1800 fee, (training for the CISI securities qualification and they Guaranteed a work placement if we pass the exam )

Working in a sandwich factory (cheese division) or cockle picking at Morecambe Bay !!

Hmmm, they found a skull washed up there few days back ... bit grim...

Guaranteed a work placement = selling fruit and veg down the market

"work placement" doesn't mean full time job does it? suspicious.

Have those people interested in this firm/course tried to find reviews from other people who have done the course?