Talent Division Be a Broker Programme

Joe99

Hi all, i am thinking to apply for the talent division junior trader course so was looking to see if anyone has completed the exams with them and got the junior trader job that they offer? Any information would be helpful, thanks.

Hi there,

I hope it isn't too late to warn you but (edited out allegation - barjon) I would strongly advise you not to do the exams through Talent Division. He actually changed the company name from Be A Broker to Talent Division. Despite passing the exams, I did not get a job, in fact only a couple of interview with pretty sub-par companies. I know that others that I have spoken to have also had this problem. (edited out allegation - barjon) Hopefully I have got to you in time.
Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually I have a meeting soon.
Will keep this in mind when see them.
(Probably is a lost of time).
Thanks.

Actually I have a meeting soon.
Will keep this in mind when see them.
(Probably is a lost of time).
Thanks.

Are you meeting him to find out about the course? I, along with a few other people took and passed the exams and then Andy basically neglected us. I wrote emails, left voicemails and he didn't bother replying, he basically made himself uncontactable. I would stongly advise against doing the course with him

Yes was a meeting about the course.
Of course is a lost of time...I thought so since beginning.
Remind me of the free seminars about stock trading "Knowledge to Action". (i attended one....what a lost of time :sleep:).
You say you can't contact him...how about his office?
(Sorry to hear you lost your fees as well)

Are you meeting him to find out about the course? I, along with a few other people took and passed the exams and then Andy basically neglected us. I wrote emails, left voicemails and he didn't bother replying, he basically made himself uncontactable. I would stongly advise against doing the course with him

Hi, did you ever get your money back as they gauranteed? I have also been caught up in this absolute scam run by Andy. I am currently due to take the second exam yet they have not passed on the money to the training centre 7city.

They are now not answering their phones and their website seems to have been removed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and if anyone else in the same situation reads this please get in contact with me.

Hi, did you ever get your money back as they gauranteed? I have also been caught up in this absolute scam run by Andy. I am currently due to take the second exam yet they have not passed on the money to the training centre 7city.

They are now not answering their phones and their website seems to have been removed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and if anyone else in the same situation reads this please get in contact with me.

Is this Andy Spiteri you are referring to?

Hi, yes it is. He and the others at talent division seemed like decent enough people but after 2 days of having phone calls and emails ignored I am a little concerned.

Do you know him, or know of any way to contact him?

Thanks for you help

I have also just taken the exams and am in exaclty the same situation. Feel a fool for trusting this guy. Have you made any further progress?

I thought they could have at least gotten you into a bucket shop or boiler room!

They've been around for a long time. Real surprising what you can get away with these days!

I have also just taken the exams and am in exaclty the same situation. Feel a fool for trusting this guy. Have you made any further progress?

Hi, yes it is. He and the others at talent division seemed like decent enough people but after 2 days of having phone calls and emails ignored I am a little concerned.

Do you know him, or know of any way to contact him?

Thanks for you help

I dont know him, I just read about the company elsewhere. I bet I could find him if I made the effort though. However is finding him going to help you, wont he just keep ignoring you or do you plan to take some other action against him? By the way he isnt the top guy in the company, at least that how it seems.

By the way the website has been taken down, a good sign they are doing a runner.

time to move on and stop looking for the easy way in. lesson firmly learnt and at least i passed both units before they did a runner.

What makes you think Andy isn't the top guy? They use to run under the name of BeaBroker but went into liquidation before opening up as Talent Division.

What makes you think Andy isn't the top guy? They use to run under the name of BeaBroker but went into liquidation before opening up as Talent Division.

Stephen Leary is listed as the owner, two other people are listed as Directors, Spiteri is Head of Operations.

By the way Companies House are in the process of striking them (the company) off so I think you can have no doubts that they have disappeared.

It's amazing how companies can pull these sort of tricks then when things start falling apart they just liquidate and start again under a new name. It will be interesting to see where these individuals turn up next.

I know it's a joke. They have two company names, Talent Division Ltd which is striking off and Talent Division Recruitment Ltd which is still active...

I know it's a joke. They have two company names, Talent Division Ltd which is striking off and Talent Division Recruitment Ltd which is still active...

I was looking into another company some time ago and I saw that the directors had several previous businesses that had all been struck off for never filing accounts. They were based outside the UK but kept setting up UK Plcs to run various scams. The attirude from Companies House was that they didn't keep any records of how many times Directors had had their companies struck off. I think the UK is a soft touch when it comes to regulating against scams. Foreigners are registering companies here with that in mind and obviously a few dodgy characters in the UK are also making the most of it.

By the way I believe you can, as a creditor, object to a striking off.

Last edited: