T2W Website Updates (New Features/Bug Fixes/Server Problems)

trilobite

87 154
And we're back up.. all went smoothly.. thanks for your patience all!
Hi Sharky,
Thanks for a great forum and new home for Darwin vets.

I have a slight problem with the display quivering when scrolled to a certain position (see attached short video).
It only happens when at position shown. Stops if scrolled down a bit. Just wondering if I am the only user experiencing this.
Problem goes back before latest upgrades. Accessing via Chrome browser and Windows. Minor annoyance, post is just for information purposes.

Attachments

2.2 MB · Views: 49
Reactions: CavaliereVerde

Sharky

Admin
5,637 427
Apologies for the outages today, I suspect we're under DDOS attack. I've enabled our CloudFlare protection so you'll probably get some javascript challenge when you first access the site. I'll leave this on until the attack subsides.

trendie

Legendary member
6,793 1,363
Apologies for the outages today, I suspect we're under DDOS attack. I've enabled our CloudFlare protection so you'll probably get some javascript challenge when you first access the site. I'll leave this on until the attack subsides.
I got the site down error for a few minutes.
Good luck with the defending of the site.

IlIlIlIlI

Established member
545 516
1628273754433.png

Sometimes it takes more than 5 seconds, but it is better to wait than to be vulnerable.

Reactions: CavaliereVerde

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock