T2W Website Updates (New Features/Bug Fixes/Server Problems)

Sharky

Admin
5,580 310
If you were around earlier you may have noticed the site was down, from about 4:30am UK time for almost 4 hours. Site it back up now and I'll be investigating what caused it to try and prevent it happening again. Thanks to Timsk, for alerting me this morning!

Nowler

Experienced member
1,227 127
If you were around earlier you may have noticed the site was down, from about 4:30am UK time for almost 4 hours. Site it back up now and I'll be investigating what caused it to try and prevent it happening again. Thanks to Timsk, for alerting me this morning!
My money is on the Knights Templar.

I've been playing too much (or not enough) Assassin's Creed lately...

IceMan

31 13
Hi!

Apologies if this has been answered already, but I'm trying to work out how to reverse-order posts in the threads?

Thanks!

Sharky

Admin
5,580 310
Hi!

Apologies if this has been answered already, but I'm trying to work out how to reverse-order posts in the threads?

Thanks!
Hey IceMan, nice to see someone from way back. Sorry for the delay in replying, I don't believe that's a feature of the Xenforo forum software we're now using. :/

Sharky

Admin
5,580 310
Apologies for the downtime this morning, we were down for about 2.5 hours. Server ran out of space, so will have a spring clean to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Reactions: tomorton

tomorton

Legendary member
8,045 1,180
Apologies for the downtime this morning, we were down for about 2.5 hours. Server ran out of space, so will have a spring clean to make sure it doesn't happen again.

I thought maybe it was a virus in the system........

timsk

Legendary member
7,306 2,092
Human to server transmission, can you imagine...
Which thought is more terrifying: human to server transmission or server to human transmission? There's gotta be a great si-fi movie in there somewhere - if one hasn't already been made.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock