T2W Website Updates (New Features/Bug Fixes/Server Problems)

Sharky

Staff
I've created a new Search Forum called 'Best Threads', it's one of the newer features in Xenforo, the forum software we use. As you can probably guess it pulls in all threads tagged 'Best Threads' from across the site, and conveniently displays them as if they were all lumped together in one forum. For now I've linked to it as a sub-forum of New to Trade2Win on the main forum listing page, assuming that new members will most benefit from it.

Screenshot 2022-03-04 at 09.41.20.png

You can jump to it now, via this link: https://www.trade2win.com/search-forums/best-threads.380/

PS. I'm aware these were all tagged a long time ago, and some housekeeping is in order!

Sharky

Staff
Just a heads-up that we're taking a tougher line now on members who we suspect are posting on the site with a commercial motive, typically to plug certain less reputable forex brokers and who are not being transparent about the fact they work or are compensated in some way by that broker or marketing department. Notice this isn't blatant spam or advertising, which are always dealt with promptly by the moderation team. This is more insidious and in some ways worse to the long term integrity of the site.

Hence several regular posters have been banned and in some cases their posts deleted.

These forums are provided for an open, honest and transparent exchange of views.. and the above types of postings do not fit that criteria and therefore are no longer welcome on the site.

Please do use the 'Report' feature if you suspect a post or poster is guilty of the above, so we can continue to clean up the forums.

Sharky

Staff
Is it just me - or is the spell check facility not working?
Actually Xenforo, the forum software we use, doesn't have a spell checker built-in because most, if not all, modern browsers do - so perhaps best to check if it's switched on in whichever browser you're using?

timsk

Legendary member
Actually Xenforo, the forum software we use, doesn't have a spell checker built-in because most, if not all, modern browsers do - so perhaps best to check if it's switched on in whichever browser you're using?
Hi Paul,
Aha, there's a surprise. Not. It's me and my browser and nothing at all to do with T2W software! I've done as you advise and deliberately typed some mistakes in this post to see if spell checker picks them up and - hey presto - it does! Apologies for disturbing you and for my computer illiteracy!
;)
Tim.

rickhobbsonce

Hey! can anyone fill me up with any new, cool updates?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks