T2W Members' Survey 2005 - Win iPods!

Sharky

Staff
survey_banner.gif
logo.jpg

Dear Member,

Please give us a few minutes of your time to fill in the T2W Members' Survey 2005 (sponsored by Finspreads) and you could win either a Apple iPod 20GB (4th Gen) or one of 5 iPod Shuffles 512MB.

The survey will help us to better understand our members and improve the website and services we offer.

-- Prizes --

Everyone who completes the survey and submits their email address, will go into a prize draw to win one of five iPod Shuffles 512MB.

At the end of the survey we ask you to come up with a concept or idea we could use for T2W branded merchandise, such as t-shirts or mugs. The person who completes the survey AND comes up with the best idea, as judged by the T2W Staff, will win the Apple iPod 20GB.

The final submission date is May 15th, 2005 and the six winners will be notified by email by May 31st, 2005. Only one submission allowed per member.

Many thanks,

Last edited:
Truthfully please! As it says in the small print..

Please note, your survey will be treated in strictest confidence and analysed in statistical form only. We have no way of identifying who the survey is from unless you submit your email address (optional), which will only be used for the purpose of informing prize winners and will not be shared with any third party.
We'll also publish some of the aggregate results on the website - I'm sure some of the stats such as what markets and instruments people trade will be really interesting to know.

Why can't you have a no comment box as well for the answers? It won't let you go to the next page if you don't do them all,, so if you don't want to answer that question you are more likely to lie.. maybe ;)

Racer,

in the Other box option, i just put "no comment", or "dont use software" etc..

Paul,

dont worry, i have been sincere and honest with my answers.. :)

Sharky, ive had a great idea that i forgot to put on my entry. can i put it here instead..

how about a T2W Trading Jukebox.

you can get some licences for decent Power-Rock songs for not very much. could also sell ads for the jukebox pop-up etc.

would be useful to have when the US opens for business. probably only need a couple of hours worth of choons on a loop.

i can just picture myself trading to "The Power of Love" by Huey Lewis and the News....

:)

I should mention again, the survey is "completely anonymous" - hence whether you're logged in or not to the main site makes no difference, because it's completely separate from the main site. We're not tracking anything - the only thing we ask for (which is optional anyway) is an email address, only to be used to contact you if you've won an iPod or iPod Shuffle. Privacy is paramount!

I like it FC - in fact there is a plugin that you can get for WinAmp - I think - that you set up to interface with the website to show what you're listening to at the moment.

Certainly possible to stream music from the site - T2W Radio is born! :D

How about a separate thread, for favourites tunes to trade by - or has that already been done before?! :confused:

Thanks to everyone who participated in our 2005 Traders Survey - this is now closed for any further entries.

We've had an overwhelming response which should keep us busy analysing the results for the next couple of weeks. The information will prove really helpful in shaping the direction of the site over the coming months.

And finally, the winners of the iPods will be announced by May 31st. All winners will be contacted at the email address they supplied during the survey.

T2W Survey Winners

Thanks to everyone who took part in the T2W 2005 Survey.

I'm very pleased to announce the winners.

The winner of the 20GB Apple iPod was Pixietrader with the slogan "Resistance is useless - and so was support!". Congratulations to him.

The winners of the prize draw to win one of five iPod Shuffles were:

T2W_TTP
Flynn
philtheturk
DTK
headhoncho

Congratulations to all the winners.