T2W Members' Choice Awards 2007

I have to say there seems to be a lot of problems with the trading awards website. Still can't access the current winners...

I also can't access the 2005 winners from the previous winners link.

Same, cant see the results, problem in firefox and ie, so dont think its browser related.

Bob

Okie dokie Ritchie and the losings b'stards are........

Trade2Win members choose their picks for the Annual Trade2Win Members’ Choice Awards and the results are now in. Want to know whose won and whose lost?

"Eddie, Eddie That sounds like a bit of a Hard B'stard approach....."

"Yes it is ritchie me old chum" <q frying pan to face at least 10 times.>

:)

Last edited:
This can't be serious...I thought the results were in...now it's 1 day left to vote again?!

LOL

The results of the 2007 Members Choice Awards will be announced tomorrow, along with the winner of our iTouch prize draw.

Ummm yeah :innocent: patience, patience!... still hoping to get them live and announced - but might rollover till tomorrow. Just wrestling with some technical issues (as always!).

Results have finally been counted and I now have the list of winners (woot!) which I'll announce on a new T2W MCA Winners thread tomorrow morning (sorry folks, just have to wait a little bit longer!). At the same time I'll also announce the winner of the iPod Touch. I'll need an extra big hat for that!

:clap::clap::clap:

Ha, yeah you're probably not wrong! This year we'll start things a lot earlier.