T2W Members' Choice Awards 2007

Sharky

Staff
It's that time of the year again when we ask you to choose the winners across various different trading categories and we announce the results.

This is the fifth year that T2W has run the Members' Choice Awards (MCA) and we're delighted this year to offer a brand new iPod Touch to one lucky voter.

This year we've created a brand new website to host the awards, which you can access at http://www.tradingawards.com which will become a permanent home for the T2W MCA.

Similar to last year we've pre-populated most of the categories using the nominations from the previous year - but please do nominate new entries if your preferred candidate isn't already listed. Remember, you can vote in as many categories as you want, and can return and vote for more categories if you don't fancy voting in all categories in one sitting.

Everyone who casts their vote will go into a prize draw - whether you vote for one or all the categories. Voting will remain open for the remainder of this month until December 31th 2007.

Vote now in the T2W 2007 Members' Choice Awards.

It's that time of the year again when we ask you to choose the winners across various different trading categories and we announce the results.

This is the fifth year that T2W has run the Members' Choice Awards (MCA) and we're delighted this year to offer a brand new iPod Touch to one lucky voter.

This year we've created a brand new website to host the awards, which you can access at 2007 Members’ Choice Awards which will become a permanent home for the T2W MCA.

Similar to last year we've pre-populated most of the categories using the nominations from the previous year - but please do nominate new entries if your preferred candidate isn't already listed. Remember, you can vote in as many categories as you want, and can return and vote for more categories if you don't fancy voting in all categories in one sitting.

Everyone who casts their vote will go into a prize draw - whether you vote for one or all the categories. Voting will remain open for the remainder of this month until December 31th 2007.

I hope the winners will get those badges you promised us last year :)

It's up to you, but as far as I'm concerned you may leave my name out of the potential candidates for 'Favourite Journal'. It has been closed since my last post on December 29th of last year.

Oh and one final question, if you add a new entry in the list, will that member be visible in other people's list?
Just a thought.

Last edited:
Sharky,

A couple of days ago I posted my votes on the new website and when I went back today I have noticed that where I have added to categories they are not listed.

It may be a good idea to check this out

Paul

This year we've created a brand new website to host the awards, which you can access at 2007 Members’ Choice Awards which will become a permanent home for the T2W MCA.

Hi Sharkey

Bit off target for the above quote but hope you may have some comment: I have been trying to contact The site << spreadTrade 2win>> an info type site/system apparently still on line and originally set up by a Rob Walton. Have tried to contribute to obtain the appropriate " last Page " but to no avail do you know if this is this still a valid/ operative website can you help.
awcx

awcx, the site you have asked about is up and running ok as far as I can see, not sure that it is affiliated with this site (T2W) ...it's far too spammy :)

does it link to this one? :confused:

Lightning

Yeah Lightning is right, nothing to do with us here at T2W - so really can't comment whether it's a valid/operative website.

Trade333 - i've added the suggestions in today - we moderate them first, but there's now some overlaps, I'll deal with them later today. Thanks for letting me know.

Thanks Sharky & Lightning, was not sure if the site was associated in some way,but felt that if there was that your forum would be the most logical one to contact,Thanks anyway for response.
awcx

What would be the point ?

Paul

True.

But a few members such as jacinto who has made a considerable contribution, have stopped posting - but only in recent weeks. Therefore for the majority of 2007, they were T2W members who contributed often.

For me, jacintos journal for example was really good..

Is there any reason why everytime I take a look, the number of days left to vote has gone up?!

It's now saying 6. Last time I looked it said 2.

We decided to keep it open a few extra days as the reminder only went out on New Years Eve, and we wanted to make sure we got as many votes as possible.

The last day to vote is tomorrow - 3rd January. Winners will be announced next week!