T2W Job Vacancy: Web Content Manager

Sharky

Staff
We have an immediate vacancy for a Web Content Manager, the details of which are described below:

Vacancy: Web Content Manager
Location: Either office-based in Coventry or home-based with 1 day a month in Coventry.
Type of Position: Part-time (3 days/week or flexi-24 hrs/week). Negotiable on consultation with appointee.
Closing Date: 15th July

Role Description:
As Web Content Manager, you will have a pivotal role in the company, managing and co-ordinating all the different types of content published on the Trade2Win website. You will be required to monitor and update existing copy, as well as produce and publish new and original content. This includes researching and authoring reference information, comparative data and educational material for a new information-rich section of the site, in which members and guest authors will also be invited to contribute.

You will have a keen interest and good knowledge of active trading. You must have experience of researching, editing and authoring - ideally within a web environment. You will need to be well organised, with strong editorial and writing skills, and show initiative, enthusiasm and integrity. Knowledge of HTML and CMS would be useful but not essential.

If you are interested and would like further information then please email [email protected] and we'll send you a full job description.

Sharky

It may increase interest in the position if you give an indication of salary range - potential applicants may have to consider whether it's worth giving up part of their trading time/income to do the job, and address the costs of possible relocation........

Regards TS

Thanks for the suggestion TS, if anyone is remotely interested in this position, then I would encourage them to email [email protected] and I will send them the job description which contains all relevant details including the proposed salary, hours, holiday and the terms of employment. Relocation shouldn't be an issue because the position is equally available on a home-based arrangement.

Sharky, why does the post of yours every now and again get re-datetime stamped to the current day & time and what does it mean?

I delete the old post, and re-post it - that way it appears as a new post and people are more likely to see it. Otherwise you'd see post after post, saying 'bump' - you'd think I've gone a bit round the bend, lol.

Just a quick reminder that today is the final date for applications for this post.

Thanks,