T2W Internet Lecture.....

What is your preferred time to attend T2W lectures?

• Sunday mid afternoon

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Sunday Evening 9pm ish

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Wednesday 9pm

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Monday evening 9pm

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ChartMan

Legendary member
We are planning an Internet lucture for Sunday 3rd. March 2002 in the evening, around 9pm...The basic format will be a TA refresher course, with a bias towards The DOW. The lecture will be delivered by speech using PALTALK. You can download the software from http://www.paltalk.com for free.We will advise you what group and room the lecture will be in at a later date.There will be a password to get in and that will be posted here too. I'm trying to get an "upload area" setup on the BB as you will require reference charts to print out and study, although they won't be essential. I will try and get a decent mix of info so that it will appeal to all tastes and expertise.
Those of you who came to previous lectures will know the format- about 20-30 mins of talking by me,with no interuptions, except on important points, and then a free for all discussion in text/ or speech.
Finally, I will post a Poll to see what time suits most people. By a democratic process, the lecture will be re-arranged to the most popular time, but that may mean postponing it to the following Wednesday.