T2W Editor Sought (Part-time, remote, paid)

Sharky

Staff
We're looking for someone to join the team, to write a regular round-up of what caught your eye on T2W and about trading in general, from around the web.

If you're an active trader who already reads the site daily and keep up with all the popular and new threads, as well as spend a fair chunk of time browsing trading blogs, news, articles from around the web, then you're probably an ideal candidate.

Initially the position will only require a few hours a month, and so renumeration will reflect that, but you'll have a visible presence and will have freedom to shape the role and share your knowledge with a significant audience of traders.

Drop me a message and I'll tell you more.

We're looking for someone to join the team, to write a regular round-up of what caught your eye on T2W and about trading in general, from around the web.

If you're an active trader who already reads the site daily and keep up with all the popular and new threads, as well as spend a fair chunk of time browsing trading blogs, news, articles from around the web, then you're probably an ideal candidate.

Initially the position will only require a few hours a month, and so renumeration will reflect that, but you'll have a visible presence and will have freedom to shape the role and share your knowledge with a significant audience of traders.

Drop me a message and I'll tell you more.

I recommend counter-violent, give him a gun and dispense with the liability of paying a salary