T2W Christmas Drinks - London, Sat 8th Dec

Sharky

Staff
Save the date - afternoon drinks for T2W'ers on Saturday 8th December in Central London (pub and time to be confirmed - suggestions welcome!)

If you can brave the crowds, then you'll be very welcome, and we'll be paying for the first £100 of drinks. So an incentive to get there early.

Let me know if you'd be interested in grabbing something to eat beforehand and we can make a reservation somewhere.

Save the date - afternoon drinks for T2W'ers on Saturday 8th December in Central London (pub and time to be confirmed - suggestions welcome!)

If you can brave the crowds, then you'll be very welcome, and we'll be paying for the first £100 of drinks. So an incentive to get there early.

Let me know if you'd be interested in grabbing something to eat beforehand and we can make a reservation somewhere.

Should be there for lunch aswell

Great, anyone who's interested in having lunch please reply here or pm me - that way I can book a table for everyone.

I shall be sitting in the corner with a green salad and a glass of Shandy
must bring my selfie stick

How about the Clachlan in Kingly Street? You can have lunch upstairs. Good selection of real ale https://www.nicholsonspubs.co.uk/restaurants/london/theclachankinglystreetlondon

Liz liked our last Xmas do...she will be coming to this one

f9jfac.png

photo from our last meet up in 2016

Haha good one @dentist007.. great, so far 6 of us then.

@Trading Spaces, looks like a good central option and would probably make sense to eat and drink in the same place, for those not grabbing food. Thanks for the suggestion!

Hey Sharky,

Thanks for the heads up. Such a shame I can’t attend. Would have loved to have been there but you know via text already as I’m sat in a pub around the corner from you waiting to go to IG tonight for food and drinks. And to see the trading floor and their press room. Sorry can’t jump across and meet for a coffee though (or Christmas beer). Soon checking in to a hotel then freshen up and head off out. Will definitely catch up soon though.

Happy trading all.

PS: loving the new site. Well done in the revamp. I know and feel you’re pain. 😎

Lee

So we ended up meeting anyway. 😂😂😂 thanks for the beer. Now at IG having free drinks and touring the trading floor and press room.

Have a great weekend and see you soon.

PS: met June Felix. The ceo. Lovely lady.

Lee

Glad you had time to pop over to the office! Enjoy this evening. If anyone else is up in town I have a small office based near Blackfriars Bridge (Southark/Waterloo), give me a shout and we can grab a drink.

No quorum, but definitely the more the merrier. I think you're suggestion of the Clachlan in Kingly Street sounds good to me. Say, 12 noon. I'll try and book a table for upstairs? We'll have at least 4 out, but 6 so far (inc. yourself) have shown an interest. From past events we also usually get one or two people extra show up.

Wish I could attend to meet some of you, but I'm way over on the other side of the great divide :(

Peter

Have fun fellas (y). Make sure you get em in quick btw, Sharkies £100 wont last long if dentists going :eek:;)