Systems & Whingers

jslee

I have only recently logged onto this site and would like to express my take on all these people who keep whinning on about others who try to sell their systems/seminars.

Firstly there is nothing wrong with paying for a system. Nothing is free in this world. If a system works and has been shown to then great !
But I would not pay for anything until I had seen proof that the system worked, which leads me to my next point.

2. I have read the messages on the Index King system and seen the results and peoples responses as to how good it is. Then the person concerned wants to charge. The he becomes a crook and a charlatan and should be locked up and rot away forever ? So however crook he is/was the information was consistant and was verified over a long period of time before any charges were mentioned. The new bloke has obviously taken advantage of the fact this is great and bought the site AND the system. He knows it works and more importantly because he bought it he probably knows WHY it works. The eforts to crack the methodology by some was poor. Not only that they are still convinced that they have cracked it and are saying the new boy, Richard, is wrong (you know the one who actually has the details in front of him !!) That to me sounds like a serious lack of common sense !!
In my opinion a system that is free doesn't allow much credibility because deep down we feel we should pay if its any good ? But this system is good and the fact its free is more like a travesty to the bloke posting the trades, than a favour to others. By remaining free it will more than likely put new people off and they will miss out on its success over a period of time. So you see that all that bickering has just relegated a great system to the sideline and caused many people to miss out on the opportunity.

3. This brings me to my next point about others who have systems and don't tell unless you pay. Well that is not good in my book. In order to sell something people need to see it ? You don't go into a shop and buy the item given to you, no , you like to choose it yourself don't you ?
I have seen posts here, the 'Eureka' thread, about some boy who has been hit by a blinding flash of a system but has actually not posted a trade for anyone to follow as yet. Whether its great time and practice will tell, but it looks like another false start and after posting how great it is, how do you save face and admit that you were wrong ? I maybe wrong but there hasn't been a post for sometime on this new grail.

4. Its clear to me that there are some excellent traders about here who just log on for something to do which is such a shame. The less experienced like me would love to have some help in all this. The only enemy is the spreadbet companies. We are not the enemy and by continuing to put people off, we are cutting our own and others throats here.

So come on lets just let things be and club togther to bust the SB companies and not just spiral down to a pit of self destruction because we're jealous of somebody knowing something more than we do.

Jane

I think some of your asumptions are wrong. None of us know if the index king system works over a reasonable period of time. I don't know if you have noticed but the Dow/Dax pair has been removed. The Dow FTSE trades that I have been following have been a bit difficult to trade recently and the only real way to make money from them has been to not use a stop. That is fine if you are using a small stake and have enough funds but I wouldn't like to try using £10 a point at the moment. We have only observed this system for the past few months and the market has had low volatility and we have not seen what happens when there is a sharp correction. That might be interesting.

Have a look at the 96 point thread and you will see that a system that has worked well in the past has no guarantee of working in the future.

I don't know if Hugo is still running the website. He seems to have several personalities, the mild manered janitor and the rich man who was doing us all a favour are two that have been disucssed before. Mug2k seems to have had the most communications with him and he said he was a very wealthy person. It is hard to tell what is the truth and what is another story.

If people don't like reading, hearing or looking at new systems posted on this site or anywhere else, don't look or take any interest in the fucking things. If you don't agree with a system that somebody else has created make your own system and post the results if you've got the bollocks!

jane,

Firstly there is nothing wrong with paying for a system. Nothing is free in this world. If a system works and has been shown to then great !
But I would not pay for anything until I had seen proof that the system worked, which leads me to my next point.

Don't trust anyone........get your own system! (might take a long time)

Confusious say .....all systems work........but not all the time (well I think it was Confusious)
be carefull with other peoples systems cause if they stop working all you get is blahhhhhh - that is untill they start working again!

jslee said:

So come on lets just let things be and club togther to bust the SB companies

Jane

Sorry Jane, but that's the last thing I would want to happen. they ( the SB companies) are only your enemy if you percieve them that way. Poor traders take out their frustrations on whoever is handy - which may well be the SB companies. "Trader blame yourself"

Of course, if you dislike SBing companies, you do have the option of not actually using them.

Ok, so the SBing firms are in it to make money, but at the end of the day isnt that every trader/betting/investors objective as well. Some people use more underhand methods to make money - Im sure if you were given the opportunity to make a few £100k at the expensive of another investor, you would probably do it.