Jay Wireman scam

dv007

21 1
If you see anything from a guy named Jay Wireman stay away. He has been selling a system called "monster daytrades" and now he is trying to open a room for a new system using point and figure - the monthly fee is $500. I sat in on a trial and he is a total snake oil salesman. There are some gurus that really help people but this guy is a crook.

keads

1 0
If you see anything from a guy named Jay Wireman stay away. He has been selling a system called "monster daytrades" and now he is trying to open a room for a new system using point and figure - the monthly fee is $500. I sat in on a trial and he is a total snake oil salesman. There are some gurus that really help people but this guy is a crook.

Yes I agree I purchased his system and did the trial in the trading room for 3 days, not one day did the system stay the same and it was a new trading system everyday. totally different again from what I purchased in the book

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock