System sellers on T2W?

Following me the blades? I'm flattered. Why do you keep coming back to this thread every time I post? Here is another trading tip, which is the real reason you follow me - Make sure you maintain patience and discipline when trading, OK?

Now, there is no need to get bitter and nasty about things. Until her tragic passing a little over 1 year ago, my mother lived alone around 10,000 miles away from me so you better work on some new slander.

Oh, I see now, your mob ringleader, commander-in-chief, duped others here out of their hard earned money, but not you, no, you didn’t lose anything. That makes things much clearer.

I have no leader newt. Can you say the same? Did you follow him into the North Atlantic?

Storms - another thing that wasn't known in advance! :devilish:

UTB

The fruits of your success will be in direct ratio to the honesty and sincerity of your own effort in keeping your own records, doing your own thinking, and reaching your own conclusions. There is no need to remain bitter about losing your money to a charlatan, just be careful next time someone in here promises you trading riches by investing with them

Agreed (y)