Syria

WAR and KARMA

(all writings are deadbroke's very own unless otherwise stated for source)

The 4th Dynamic is the dynamic of MANKIND.

A worldwide conflagration will demolish all mankind - again. Then we start from scratch and rediscover Gravity, Newton's Laws, Electricity etc., etc., - same old crap again and again every few thoussand years. That is Earth's plight. We can never allow technology and Sccience to take us to infinity because of these stupid wars that violate the basic tenets of Spirituality to such an extent that we swtop ourselves dead in our tracks.

That's why Jim Morrison said, "I'm going to get my kicks before the whole sh*thouse goes up in flames"

Agree with that notion.

This planet is a lost cause, but for most of us who want nothing to do with WAR and bullying those weaker than us, we are all dressed up but nowhere to go.

problem is nobody can be trusted; including US / UK; and the other muppets who are men's best friend. :LOL::LOL:

show me one country with genuine intent to help.

The Russians are putting a damper on things. That is adequate even if you assume their intent is non-genuine.

not really. they are doing it for two reasons:
- pay back to US for helping Afghanistan in 1980s
- sell weapons; just like US / UK did

China is in the same boat as Russia. they are tapping to the new market. They will turn sides in the last minute. A repeat with their Libyan play. :mad::mad:

problem is nobody can be trusted; including US / UK; and the other muppets who are men's best friend. :LOL::LOL:

show me one country with genuine intent to help.

Neighbouring countries I would say because they have most to lose from instability in the region. Iraq spill over as was the case with Shia's and Iran.

Most of ME is very tribal and it is very easy to find relatives spread across countries. Borders were drawn by stupid white colonialists (British :whistling) who thought they knew better.

Pay back for Afghanistan hasn't started yet. But it will come when military intervention occurs.

The strategic implication of a falling Syria is far more important to the Russians than arms sales. The arms sales is just fluff the west use to hit Russia with. If bullets really starts to fly, the Russians will be happy to ship free arms to the Syrians and Iranians. Likewise for the Chinese.

I think Libya was a sacrificial lamb. Gaddafi was never that close to the Russians and he sold out to the west. His fate was the Russian's way of telling people what happens to those who sell out.

Pay back for Afghanistan hasn't started yet. But it will come when military intervention occurs.

The strategic implication of a falling Syria is far more important to the Russians than arms sales. The arms sales is just fluff the west use to hit Russia with. If bullets really starts to fly, the Russians will be happy to ship free arms to the Syrians and Iranians. Likewise for the Chinese.

I think Libya was a sacrificial lamb. Gaddafi was never that close to the Russians and he sold out to the west. His fate was the Russian's way of telling people what happens to those who sell out.

Gaddafi was never in the Russians pocket just not the Americans. He was very friendly with France, Italy and behold UK. Scratch head and **** as to what went wrong with the mad dog...

We all make mistakes :LOL:

Neighbouring countries I would say because they have most to lose from instability in the region. Iraq spill over as was the case with Shia's and Iran.

Most of ME is very tribal and it is very easy to find relatives spread across countries. Borders were drawn by stupid white colonialists (British :whistling) who thought they knew better.

Do you reckon that's why TPTB prefer leaving an unstable country behind, perhaps one in civil war (iraq, afghanistan, libya).....because it means the main powers (usa, russia, china) get to sell more weapons, and everyones making money?

Do you reckon that's why TPTB prefer leaving an unstable country behind, perhaps one in civil war (iraq, afghanistan, libya).....because it means the main powers (usa, russia, china) get to sell more weapons, and everyones making money?

Pretty much so imho. Just business that's all.

National Interest has very broad scope. Sell weapons, planes and then military support training assistance parts and security. It all adds up to a very profitable industry.

Natural resource and minerals at discount prices and security of supply is also key factor.

I reckon Syria is just part of over throwing Iran's mullah's. Wait for the next elections and see what else takes off after the Arab winter...

Syria has cottoned on to the notion albeit much later than Iran. Soon all the slowpokes in Ay-rab Land will get it - get what, you ask?

The only was to stop the bullies messing with one is to go nuclear. As soon as one goes nuclear, the USA retreats like as if from a leper. And where the USA goes, puppy dog UK follows whispering yes boss, yes boss and all the while muttering complaints about how they detest Americans. :)

The new world order:

For a country to live in peace and tranquility, it must go nuclear. Nobody will dare mess with it then.

That my friends is the ticket.

Love the way Pakistan told India, "you come further than this and we go to the parallel universe in a tight embrace, in an electronic storm" - the war aka aborning attack ended the next day.

Welcome to Planet Earth, such a lovely place, always wars going on at any given time - and the big dogs recite every Sunday, "In God we trust" not once realizing that God has forsaken this joint a long time ago.

The Devil rules. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Syria has cottoned on to the notion albeit much later than Iran. Soon all the slowpokes in Ay-rab Land will get it - get what, you ask?

The only was to stop the bullies messing with one is to go nuclear. As soon as one goes nuclear, the USA retreats like as if from a leper. And where the USA goes, puppy dog UK follows whispering yes boss, yes boss and all the while muttering complaints about how they detest Americans. :)

The new world order:

For a country to live in peace and tranquility, it must go nuclear. Nobody will dare mess with it then.

That my friends is the ticket.

Love the way Pakistan told India, "you come further than this and we go to the parallel universe in a tight embrace, in an electronic storm" - the war aka aborning attack ended the next day.

Welcome to Planet Earth, such a lovely place, always wars going on at any given time - and the big dogs recite every Sunday, "In God we trust" not once realizing that God has forsaken this joint a long time ago.

The Devil rules. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

well said.

you forgot to add other puppets (or should I say zombies): poland, romania, australia, and stupid japan.

I couldnt imagine any of these puppets fighting by themselves in Iraq. They will poop in their pants in every corner of the streets :clap::clap::clap:

well said.

you forgot to add other puppets (or should I say zombies): poland, romania, australia, and stupid japan.

I couldnt imagine any of these puppets fighting by themselves in Iraq. They will poop in their pants in every corner of the streets :clap::clap::clap:

Many of the mentioned zombies and many others of their ilk were BRIBED with a mere million dollars to sell their souls and sign the list of the so-called COALITION to go to war against Iraq.

Australia, as everyone oughtta know never ever did have a mind of her own - she follows the UK who in turn follows the USA. Dumb, dumber and dumbest comes to mind. The Japs, like the Brits cannot stand Americans but you bet they follow anything we say because we be the only one who keeps China and Russia from land conquests - for now

Japan is in the throes of LORD KARMA - even lowly Pakistan can take them out in one afternoon and send them into a whirlwind of electronic effluvium. And where was Japan many moons ago? Why, she was along with Deutschland in the KING's seat as the rest of the world had a tough time defeating them.

Deutschland is being rectumized as we speak - KARMA sure works in mysterious ways - and oftentimes the timelag between transgression and the eventual arrival of the Angel of Wrath throws the novice off. The Angel's first armament was indeed so peculiar in that she released the east into west Deutschland setting off a torrent of pocketbook bombs that are still ongoing.

The rest is ongoing re: Deutsche Mark and Euro and having to feed and cloth europe's sloths and assinine, hovine, bovine cuntries.

Viewed from another planet such activity on Earth constitutes ENTERTAINMENT for advanced (in the sphere of Ethics) civilizations.

Without the USA these clowns would become Iraqi mistresses in a heartbeat.

Ditto in Afghanistan and Vietnam.

And without the USA we'd be TODAY eating Bratwurst and Sashimi\Sushi daily and by virtue of the inherent harshness of both languages (Japanese and German) the sweeeeeet voice of women would, when in the love act, come across to us as ferocious, commandeering low-frequency growls, thusly giving the orgasm a bent heretofore unseen and unimagined.

And for deadbroke this would be a disaster for he sure loves humma-humma.

:):D:LOL:

A western ME correspondent actually reporting a slightly different 'truth' to the rest of the wests MSM:

PressTV - Truth dies in war: Eyewitness version of Houla massacre

PressTV is an Iranian outlet. That doesn't make them less legit to me. To others they might.

For a more balanced view, people might consider taking in all views including the Iranians, RT of the Russians, and some of the Chinese news outlets. I usually get the truth from taking the opposite of whatever CNN is saying.

I bet the Egyptian election news today will upset all puppets and their owners :clap::clap::clap:

PressTV is an Iranian outlet. That doesn't make them less legit to me. To others they might.

For a more balanced view, people might consider taking in all views including the Iranians, RT of the Russians, and some of the Chinese news outlets. I usually get the truth from taking the opposite of whatever CNN is saying.

So you ignored the content of my post, and ignored/didnt read the link. Nicely done.

The source of the story is from:
Rainer Hermann, Middle East correspondent of Germany's Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung

Agree press tv adds to the story, but unfortunately I could not find a link to his article, perhaps cos its in german.

My intention was to provide alternative sources to what is being bandied about in here, alternative being not western msm sources. A western source contrary to the msm is a rare occurrence, yet this obviously flew way over your head.

[Sigh]

I bet the Egyptian election news today will upset all puppets and their owners :clap::clap::clap:

Need to reserve judgement. We don't know if the Bro hood is genuine or just stooges. Any change of Egyptian policy towards Israel will give the first clues.

So you ignored the content of my post, and ignored/didnt read the link. Nicely done.

Well the minute people see PressTV they might discount the story. That's what I was getting at.

Like I said I knew of the story way back from CNN when they said the Syrian government did it, which meant the Syrian government didn't do it. In any case all sectarian violence has only one root source. It is spread like a plague whenever this bunch of people want to get involved in something. If I mention the source, people might get upset. So I won't waste my time.