Syria

Foreigners getting gassed by some dictator? I suppose nobody will care unless it affects their property price, or their view, or it interrupts Coronation Street.

Will someone please think of the children!

Propaganda is propaganda...Foreigners getting gassed by some dictator...or foreigners getting blasted to pieces by humanitarian cruise missiles...take your pick.

All our Governments need to do is kill a few more hundred, thousand "suspected terrorists" and I'll feel much safer.

sheeple.jpg

Foreigners getting gassed by some dictator? I suppose nobody will care unless it affects their property price, or their view, or it interrupts Coronation Street.

So we are led to believe???

Evidence is all assessment based.

By all evidence the twin towers and in particular WTC7 were model demolition jobs.

However, you have trouble believing what your eyes are telling you. So you believe what suits you.

1300 Architects and Engineers have examined the evidence and disagree with the official report. World Trade Center Building 7 Demolished on 9/11? | AE911Truth

Now there are more than 1500 top architects and engineers with the same view. Watch this film 15mins long. Then you judge the evidence.
Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7 - AE911Truth.org - YouTube

Where is the evidence on delivery?

That is not my problem. My problem is that I was on Blair's side and I believe that he let me down. In Iraq and later, in Afghanistan, Allied troops have died along with thousands of national populations and for what? We are now saying that we have done our part of the bargain and now we are out. If you believe that we have stopped the killing in those countries then you are just as taken in by scammers as the rest, only these scammers do not cold call on the telephone and they are far more dangerous because, now, they want us into Syria.

So we are led to believe???

Evidence is all assessment based.

By all evidence the twin towers and in particular WTC7 were model demolition jobs.

However, you have trouble believing what your eyes are telling you. So you believe what suits you.

1300 Architects and Engineers have examined the evidence and disagree with the official report. World Trade Center Building 7 Demolished on 9/11? | AE911Truth

Now there are more than 1500 top architects and engineers with the same view. Watch this film 15mins long. Then you judge the evidence.
Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7 - AE911Truth.org - YouTube

Where is the evidence on delivery?

That is surely mighty strange. Was it an inside job ?
or did a dastardly foreign terrorist group do it ?

That is surely mighty strange. Was it an inside job ?
or did a dastardly foreign terrorist group do it ?

You be the judge based on the evidence before your eyes!

Did you watch the full 15 minutes?

Irrespective of what you and I think - I re-iterate they investigated Michael Jackson's body for 29 days before burial, running autopsy.

They decline to carry out an investigate into WTC7 collapse because it would apparently endanger national security! I guess they are right as people would be rioting on the streets demanding justice and Bush and Chaney be put on trial.

Anyhow point is where is the evidence for who carried out the attack? Politicians saying it is obvious to them - based on belief Syrian government only body capable of it, is BS. Kind of smells like we've been here before and forgive me for being skeptical as a man once told me...

Last edited:
Make it 50 years on or 100 I don't think much will have changed for the better in the ME. It would have been better oil had never been discovered there for the many who have died in the rush of politics. Driven by greed for money mainly !!

If any Syrians read this forum, I would like their opinion ??

Make it 50 years on or 100 I don't think much will have changed for the better in the ME. It would have been better oil had never been discovered there for the many who have died in the rush of politics. Driven by greed for money mainly !!

If any Syrians read this forum, I would like their opinion ??

i posted mths ago links to syrian bloggers on this same thread fwiw, maybe you missed them pat?

clearly it goes unnoticed. instead we have the MSM (aka v lazy) readers (atilla et al) who rapidly regurgitate whatever is being passed through their letter/sky box.....without bothering to read the alternative news sources.... which fwiw often show a diff angle to wtf is going on in an area where 'real life' ppl are dying.

i wld post the link to the russian leak of the meeting between putin & a prince of saud but that wld be wasting my time, evidence as such in the post i replied to. google it if you actually do care, its dark as ****.

the most interesting part of it though is that saudi arabia are the clear instigators & the US are now mere puppets......which makes the UK & cameron the utter scum of the earth.

the saudis admit to funding checkyan terrorists.....the caveat being....are the russian leaks true? what might sway your opinion though is that UN chem weapons investigators already identified the 'rebels' to blame for chem attacks months ago in syria.....which the MSM originally tried to blame on the assad army. qatar has gas, needs a market to export to, europe import gas, from russia etc etc. & the US need a spike in gdp....& thats what war is gd for.

so for some perspective, which no doubt you will ignore...again......

Media Lens - 'A Political Ploy'? The Guardian Editors Swallow US Claims On Syrian WMD

the guardian suck more sh1te than anyone. true scum. who owns them? linked to an infamous banking family?

Last edited:
i posted mths ago links to syrian bloggers on this same thread fwiw, maybe you missed them pat?

clearly it goes unnoticed. instead we have the MSM (aka v lazy) readers (atilla et al) who rapidly regurgitate whatever is being passed through their letter/sky box.....without bothering to read the alternative news sources.... which fwiw often show a diff angle to wtf is going on in an area where 'real life' ppl are dying.

i wld post the link to the russian leak of the meeting between putin & a prince of saud but that wld be wasting my time, evidence as such in the post i replied to. google it if you actually do care, its dark as ****.

the most interesting part of it though is that saudi arabia are the clear instigators & the US are now mere puppets......which makes the UK & cameron the utter scum of the earth.

the saudis admit to funding checkyan terrorists.....the caveat being....are the russian leaks true? what might sway your opinion though is that UN chem weapons investigators already identified the 'rebels' to blame for chem attacks months ago in syria.....which the MSM originally tried to blame on the assad army. qatar has gas, needs a market to export to, europe import gas, from russia etc etc. & the US need a spike in gdp....& thats what war is gd for.

Media Lens - 'A Political Ploy'? The Guardian Editors Swallow US Claims On Syrian WMD

the guardian suck more sh1te than anyone. true scum. who owns them? linked to an infamous banking family?

Modern politicians are such liars that nothing that they say can be believed, which leaves Joe Public in a position of uncertainty. He can't really go there for himself so the alternative is to get on with one's own problems. The news on telly and radio is much the same as it was years ago - people being killed in all parts etc. - which is thoroughly depressing imo. Things should be improving but they don't seem to be.

the most interesting part of it though is that saudi arabia are the clear instigators & the US are now mere puppets......which makes the UK & cameron the utter scum of the earth. [/COLOR]

Funding yes! Instigators? US Puppets?

You sure about that? Evidence?

UK and Cameron scum of the earth? Where do you live?

You still bitching and taking snipes. Poor foul mouthed soul. (n)

Last edited:
World leaders must just love these get-togethors !
Top hotels - best food and entertainment.

All at the taxpayers expense. Did the St. Petersburg meeting achieve anything useful ?

How come the US is about to lose the moral high ground if they decide to bomb and kill even more Syrians ? Must be 99 cents short of a mental dollar.

If I may be so bold, though some people may try to improve it from time to time, this thread serves only to be an excellent critique of the world of retail trading and it has nothing to do with any sort of reasoned debate on international politics.

Sad lonely men sat in their bedrooms eking out a meagre living while talking to themselves do not make for good polemicists and instead make for excellent fascist crackpots, "Truthers" and otherwise deranged unemployable souls.

You know who you are. (y)

I know who you are too, since I'm watching you through your TV and reading your e-mails. Let's be mates.

World leaders must just love these get-togethors !
Top hotels - best food and entertainment.

All at the taxpayers expense. Did the St. Petersburg meeting achieve anything useful ?

How come the US is about to lose the moral high ground if they decide to bomb and kill even more Syrians ? Must be 99 cents short of a mental dollar.

Saudies finance the war
US softens em up with rockets
Various tribal/religious militia will do the leg work on the ground

Tear the country apart and rebuild

Strategic interests in the ME may then be satisfied and get on with the bigger wider picture imo.

and instead make for excellent fascist crackpots, "Truthers" and otherwise deranged unemployable souls.

so true random, so true. gd post.

foul mouthed cos i called cameron scum or cos i implied atilla is ignorant - which is fact.....wow wash my mouth out.

UK and Cameron scum of the earth? Where do you live?

this comment sums you up in a nutshell atilla, cos where i live has everything to do with my opinions on politicians & the nefarious activities they get involved in.....sigh.

this comment sums you up in a nutshell atilla, cos where i live has everything to do with my opinions on politicians & the nefarious activities they get involved in.....sigh.

Stop scratching lil chihuahua that you are and just comment on your opinions and point of view.

1. saudi arabia are the "clear instigators" & the "US are now mere puppets"......

2. Where is the evidence and how have you come to reach this conclusion???

3. which makes the UK & cameron the utter scum of the earth.

I'll refrain from calling you a stupid idiot for now but I hope you can see the writing on the wall ;)

Stop scratching lil chihuahua that you are and just comment on your opinions and point of view.

1. saudi arabia are the "clear instigators" & the "US are now mere puppets"......

2. Where is the evidence and how have you come to reach this conclusion???

3. which makes the UK & cameron the utter scum of the earth.

I'll refrain from calling you a stupid idiot for now but I hope you can see the writing on the wall ;)

seriously i have wasted so much time posting links, i provided you with the info to find the source so go find it - it really isnt that hard, as i cannot be @rsed anymore...why? cos you dont read them. why not? 'nobody knows' why not.

randoms comment clearly stung you didnt it.