Swing Trading S&P500

Look at it go!! 1035 anyone? OK it will have to get through the 1020.50 minor pivot first. Looking to see what will happen at 2:30

It's about 2:30 now and the market is trading right at the 1020.50 minor pivot level. 2:30 shows to be a turn so I'm guessing the market will go down for a while. Maybe it will just take off though and go up!!

The market did trade down to the next minor pivot of 1008.5 before it went back to the 1020.5 level.
After that it went down to the 984 minor pivot level to close the day out.

Ok there we go now lets see if it will trade up for about ten minutes.

well I have to leave for work early today so I wont get to watch the markets any more. I hope the rest of the day is up!

Last edited:
Wow what a week. Should have shorted the market and just held instead of looking for the bottom. Still up for the week though so it's all good. Monday i'm off and vacation again so I will not be looking at the market much if at all.

wouldnt be suprised if it just chops about a bit for the next hour, would look for any rally into the close (p.s dont have my proper charts infront of me so could be completely wrong :p) actually scrap that i think it will sell of hard in the afternoon

Going long at 885 stop at 879.50 target 895 or better.
Still waiting to get in...

Last edited:
Yes sir one whole point!
Tell you what always learning. Timed it right just entered at the wrong price. In the last five minutes everything shifted down in price by five points and I didn't adjust.

Long again at 978 stop 973
Moved stop to 979
Moved stop to 981
And out at 983 for five points

Last edited:
convenient you didn't enter when you said you did or you woulda been stopped out eh?

By the time I got the order in the market had retraced back below 885 and so I had to wait the extra time to get in. Notice I said I was "going" as in at that point i had not entered.
No need to hate I'm not trying to make my self look good here. If I were I would have said I shorted the market at say 11:00 or 12:00. But just to make things more clear I will try to be more specific in the future.

Now I'm waiting for 2:30