Surrey Traders

Good to meet you all on Saturday,I hope this opens up some channels of communication and benefits us all-remember we sell at the bid,buy at the offer and pay commissions,we have to trade smarter than the market makers. I'd like to know more about everyone's methods,though privacy is of course,everyone's prerogative.This week I am trying the hardest strategy of all-no trading! Regards,W1

good meeting you all :)

Hi all
It was a real inspiration for me to meet a few full time traders.
Thanks for confirming so many "trade secrets" that one read in books, but don't grasp until you hear it from someone in the know.
Good trading
ZA

Yes, good to meet everyone and reassuring to know how many different ways there are to take money from the markets!
Look forward to the next meet.
hampy

Know we said we will share some interesting sites etc.
Brian here's one for you, when you start looking into options trading. They have a virtual account so that you can play around with different strategies.
https://www.optionsxpress.com/
Regards
ZA

Any proposals for the date of the next meeting? I suggest the same venue,and saturdays seem to be ok. also open to topics-might be nice for each of us to bring along a chart to illustrate how we executed a trade,or used TA.

senyorqueso said:
I'd be interested in joing you, depending on when you do it...

Thanks,

SQ

Hi id also be interested in joining you next time you meet up.

Adzy

It's been a while, and I've been on a roller coaster with godd and bad trading- anyone fancy another meet?

It's been an age since I posted here, and frankly I was sick of some of the daft ramblings-however, I have now been trading in reasonable size for 6 years- 2 years up 2 years down, 2 years up. Up years making 36%, downs -6-12%, so while I make no claims to be a genius I am a real life pro trader with a lot of answers!
In the last 18months I have made friends with a newbie options trader who has been trying hard to get a surrey investment group established- so far I am the only regular. We both feel we have a lot to offer and want to enlist people to establish a mutually supportive group with an eye on new ideas,and anything that may enhance trading for all concerned.

Anyone wishing to join us- we meet most Fridays around 3.00 p.m at The Windmill on the A30 at Windlesham. In between Sunningdale and Bagshot.

Anyone wishing to join us- we meet most Fridays around 3.00 p.m at The Windmill on the A30 at Windlesham. In between Sunningdale and Bagshot.

Hi,

Have followed thread and would like to join in if possible. I'm based in Pyrford, near Woking, and trade FX and equities. Have done equities for years both personally and as part of investment club, but more recently starting in FX. Would appreciate any guidance / assistance from those more experienced, but would also hope in time to be more than just a "hanger-on"!if ok with you all, would like to attend this Friday. can't guarantee that i can make all weeks but quite often free on odd days in week / weekend.
cheers

Mark