Sur Cap

Gup16v

http://www.surcaptrading.com/contact-us/

Anybody heard of these?

one of the reps, asked for potential traders to open an account with XM as they are affiliated with them.

Did abit of reading around XM, who are regulated by CIF and they only offer a maximum of 50 lots per trade on the standard accounts..so a bit concerned..

i may have misread or overlooked something so any input would be great

i've done a search, could not find anything hence the questions :)

Thanks

Last edited:
Recently emailed these guys several weeks ago, but no acknowledgement or response to date. Looking at blogs and reviews related to this website, I suspect it is a con, just set up to harvest names and email addresses for spamming or to sell on.

Mate, if you want something BIG, try rapacap. They don't do small fund, you don't need to pay anything, as long as you can have 60 trading score and you will have their funds. Especially any broker will do, as long as you are a consistent profitable trader.

No response

Recently emailed these guys several weeks ago, but no acknowledgement or response to date. Looking at blogs and reviews related to this website, I suspect it is a con, just set up to harvest names and email addresses for spamming or to sell on.

Same experience here. I have sent multiple massages through their website and also emailed them twice. No reply. It has been ten days already...

Same experience here. I have sent multiple massages through their website and also emailed them twice. No reply. It has been ten days already...

Finally, I got them replying on my emails. A friend of mine who is currently trying them on Retail Pro trials had emailed someone there and they got back to me.. finally. I have got the paypal payment link to make the payment of £100.

Gona go with this trial and post my results here. So look forward to it...:cheesy::cheesy:

Hi Vwittgenstein,

So how's your experience so far with Surcap? You have been with them a month right?

I did not took the trial yet. Still hesitant about it. A friend of mine lives about 50 miles away from Surcap's Mayfair, London office to check these guys, personally meet them. Keep you posted on it.

Hi Vwittgenstein,

So how's your experience so far with Surcap? You have been with them a month right?

I did not took the trial yet. Still hesitant about it. A friend of mine lives about 50 miles away from Surcap's Mayfair, London office to check these guys, personally meet them. Keep you posted on it.

I heard about them too from a friend. But i don't know how many got success with them. They are charging $90 per month for subscription for their trading signal.

Mate, if you want something BIG, try rapacap. They don't do small fund, you don't need to pay anything, as long as you can have 60 trading score and you will have their funds. Especially any broker will do, as long as you are a consistent profitable trader.

Thank you for sharing the information. But would like know more. Does all those well known forex brokers share their funds with successful traders? I assume its like getting a job.