Sunday lulz

Pat494

Legendary member
13,843 1,399
You know what I mean. Being Sunday there is no trading. So what to do ?

:(

I thought I would start the ball rolling with a suggestion some may want to try.
If you have a smart phone or cine camera, try taking them to the local park plus some shiny new coins. Put a coin in the middle of a used path and then duck out of sight behind a tree, wall etc. and.........wait.

You will have a hard time stopping laughing as people surreptishiously grab the coin - guaranteed !! I would too but I live out in the country.

Pat494

Legendary member
13,843 1,399
Another practical joke in a crowded area known for it's pick-pockets is to put an envelope in your back pocket and make it visible. What you write on the note inside to the thief is up to you.

Have fun !!

mike.

2,099 706
Our old classic Pat when we were younger was, put a old handbag on the side of the road and smear some dog do-do on the handles, The laugh when cars brake up, reverse back and pick it up, speed off then suddenly stop and throw it back out, Kids eh :LOL: :LOL:

Pat494

Legendary member
13,843 1,399
Our old classic Pat when we were younger was, put a old handbag on the side of the road and smear some dog do-do on the handles, The laugh when cars brake up, reverse back and pick it up, speed off then suddenly stop and throw it back out, Kids eh :LOL: :LOL:
good one :LOL: I must be getting into a second childhood ?

another variation of the above is to super glue the shiny coin to a manhole cover etc. and watch as they wrestle to grab it !! Some people

trendie

Legendary member
6,232 1,007
How about anonymously phoning the police and telling them there is a pervy old man hiding in bushes in the local park, photographing kids, and enticing them with money.

Lulz!

Reactions: barryb

Pat494

Legendary member
13,843 1,399
I remember many a sunny afternoon in Hyde Park with a book and a wander along to Speaker's Corner. What's it like now I wonder - anybody been recently ? It used to be populated by Marxists, Holy Rollers etc. in the old days.

M

member275544

0 0
How about anonymously phoning the police and telling them there is a pervy old man hiding in bushes in the local park, photographing kids, and enticing them with money.

Lulz!
just give me 20 minutes to get out of there first :cheesy:

Pat494

Legendary member
13,843 1,399
Wooooooooooooo Hooooooooooo

victory to the Poms in cricket.

Well done guys even tho you dropped a few !!

:eek:

Attachments

Last edited:

Pat494

Legendary member
13,843 1,399
err, Joe Ross?

Peter

No no Pete
None other than Father Christmas - having a holiday I expect.
I don't know about NJ, but here it's another hot day !!
Yes we get just a few. The last hot spell was in 1976 I remember it well.

wackypete2

Legendary member
10,210 2,045
No no Pete
None other than Father Christmas - having a holiday I expect.
I don't know about NJ, but here it's another hot day !!
Yes we get just a few. The last hot spell was in 1976 I remember it well.
I'm right on the shore line so it's a bit cooler here. My mom & dad live 45 miles inland and they had 100F = 38C for 3 consecutive days. OUCH.

Peter

Pat494

Legendary member
13,843 1,399
I'm watching the Open golf at Muirfield on telly. Guess who has just gone into the lead !
Great game but I was a hopelessly bad player.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sniper012 Trading Journals 22
T First Steps 6
BSD The Foyer 14
J The Foyer 1
busfarehome Trading Software 6