NW London's turn

Hi All

Yes, all welcome tomorrow - otherwise poor TraderPattern and nobrianer will have to listen to me whittle on :rolleyes:

Looking forward to see you tomorrow at 2 :cool:

Sorry to hear that Simon :eek:

<hr>
Thanks to those who came. It was a very enjoyable afternoon. I doubt you could find more diverse traders if you tried :cool:

Thanks again

squaregains said:
any fit birds turn up to this sort of thing :)

Yes some do; but the pub is full of fit non-trader birds and I can introduce you to them, since I go there a lot.

If the North West gang is interested then I could book a Indian pub for drinks and food......

Preferable in Pinner or Harrow area as I know the 'hard core' Indian pub / restaurants there...I am away in Aug for hols so it would be preferable before that if possible.....

regards

Hi zambuck,

The meet-up at the White Bear worked really well last time. Just round the corner is a really neat African restaurant (Mama Calabar). I, for one, am on a curry overdose!!

Cheers,
TP

nice one

this is a great idea , credit to guys who set it up , im gonna try to make it , I trade sub sectors , comms , and uk shares and looking into forex , please note I am a dumb fcuk so go easy on me!!!! :D

guys i am from hendon so white bear is ideal for me. where do you guys work and for what companies (if you dont mind saying)?

mjward said:
guys i am from hendon so white bear is ideal for me. where do you guys work and for what companies (if you dont mind saying)?

I live a few meters away from the White Bear; it's kind of on my doorstep.

I work for myself.

FTSE Beater said:
Best place to park: I think there is parking outside the pub, but Brampton grove usually has parking spaces :cool:

Thanks to TraderPattern and NoBrainer for getting the ball rolling, and getting me to do something useful :cool:

For your information, Brampton Grove is now a controlled parking zone for residents, but this doesn't apply on weekends.

How does a Sunday afternoon sound? A few beers in the beer garden with some trading talk, then perhaps Sunday dinner at the White Bear or maybe exotic African food at Mama Calabar?

The T2W Locatorsays there is a number of people in this area, so it should be a good one

Date: Sunday 31st July
Fee: Free (+ Drink money)
Start time: 2pm
Finish time: ???
Nearest Tube: Hendon Central on the Northern Line (About 10 mins walk).
Best place to park: I think there is parking outside the pub, but Brampton grove usually has parking spaces :cool:

Hi Trader pattern
newbie here i would like to join you on sunday if thats okay bit of a novice but would love to listen to you guys just live down the road

Sounds good, but we need confirmation from FTSE Beater that we have green lights for the meet-up!!

FTSE_Beater, is this time OK?