Stuck

Good stuff, I haven't been trading for a while though. Just opened up another Capital Spreads donation account last week (I keep closing them to stop the gambling!) and I'll be continuing my trading thread soon.

And without wanting to put the cat amongst the pigeons, the code I'll be presenting will help traders weigh up the form of each spreadbetting provider for each market.

In the words of Quincy M.E. - Gentlemen (and ladies), you are about to enter the fascinating sphere of police work, the world of forensic medicine.

All spreadbetting providers please sit up straight and sharpen your pencils.

Let the games begin.

And without wanting to put the cat amongst the pigeons, the code I'll be presenting will help traders weigh up the form of each spreadbetting provider for each market.

In the words of Quincy M.E. - Gentlemen (and ladies), you are about to enter the fascinating sphere of police work, the world of forensic medicine.

All spreadbetting providers please sit up straight and sharpen your pencils.

Let the games begin.

Great quote - used to love the Quincy!

Brilliant drama - a quality production about a medical examiner ... without a bed doddy in sight! That takes a fair measure of skill.

Ok, I've threaded the needle and the darning's about to start on the other channel.