Stratgey 3

Grey1

STRATEGY 3

This is a high probable strategy and I invite traders of all level to use it in real time and post their result in here. ( all results good bad and ugly ) . You can also quote me if you felt the result was poor.

IF MACCI of DOW > 120 ( 1 min time frame ) and MACCI OF DOW > 120 ( 3 min time frame ) and MACCI of DOW ( 5 min time frame ) then short weakest stocks. ( reverse for long

(Weakest stocks are defined by those which have gap down most @ open in your list .
( MACCI is defined by moving average of CCI )

Of course i use more adaptive version of MACCI but a simple MA of CCI would be just as good .

Those of you have TS can code this easily and you got yourself a solid strategy to use for years to come .

Grey1

Hi

does this gap down, means the move in first 30 mins of market opening time?
sorry for the obvious question, i'm a former fx trader: do u mean gap only by the difference between ( Yesterday's Close - Today's Open ) ? there are some very big moves in first 2-3 mins, are they considered to be gap too?

Regards
Kako

Hi Grey1

I have eventually got Ts working and your exhaustion engine up and running (thanks to help I have received)

I take it the exit rules are based on either the exhaustion engine exit signal or the price hitting MPD , I was wondering what you would recommend for a stop ? or do you use the Risk engine to stay in the trade until your target is hit ?

Thanks
Ian

STRATEGY 3

Of course i use more adaptive version of MACCI but a simple MA of CCI would be just as good .

Grey1

Iraj

Would you mind posting a chart with your adaptive version of MACCI on it, so I could compare with my charts please.

Thanks

Andy