Strategist with above 65 % hit rate daily signals Urgently Sought

Vispilio

Hi,

We just launched a new hedge fund out of Dubai and I'm looking for a strategist with his own unique trading methodology who is able to analyze 4h / daily / weekly charts to create signals for trading the next day (eg on open, or at the latest the signal must be generated at least several hours in advance).

GIving a signal for the next day, or at least hours in advance is essential for our business. So please apply if your system fits in this daily - trade on open / trade at a designated time frame exactly in the future - style.

Only live track records will be considered.

Hit Rates of above 65 % is hugely preferred. We are not into HFT and seeking for at least 1 to 1 profit target vs sl. Looking for a system that will generate 10 - 20 signals / month.

Please send CV, Cover Letter and a detailed description of your system + track record to my personal e-mai: [email protected]

Best,
Deniz

So how much is the hedge fund worth and what salary are you offering?

and why so exacting in your requirements ?............

and I have some dead track records somewhere if that helps at all ?

N

65% win rate on at least 1:1 risk reward where the signal has to be given in advance, 10-20 signals a month. You don't ask for much do you?

Anyone with such a system is just supposed to email a yahoo address with their detailed plan of the system, lol

Well I had a guy with such a system, who was slightly worse in his performance, and whose sudden departure left a bit of a gap in my life :), so now I'm looking for something even better.

I offer very attractive profit share on all profits and retail subscriptions, can easily surpass 100k USD / month for you if you indeed can engineer such a system....

Best,
Deniz

Are you in Switzerland or Dubai?

Doesn't the hedge fund have a name, and perhaps a non-yahoo email address?

Here's a good reliable signal:

Attachments

• bat_signal.jpg
    bat_signal.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 3,909
Thank you for the interest so far, feel free to contact me on the informal e-mail or here directly.

I'll reveal the name of the company and demystify everything else that you're curious about one to one.

Warm Regards,
Deniz

I'll reveal the name of the company and demystify everything else that you're curious about one to one.

Warm Regards,
Deniz

That sounds good. I've always wondered exactly what happened to Roberto Calvi.

And why belly-button fluff is always the same grey colour, no matter what shirt I wear.