stock-profits.com site

Joker22

I am wondering if anyone has a subscription to this site or has any experience with it at all.

Claims you will get rich and appears to make no losing trades :)

It shows what % you would make on certain stocks, but gives no actually proof they made these trades, its easy to look down a list of stocks and pick out a bunch that gained quickly in a short space of time.

thnx for the reply adrian. Most of those type of sites seem to be a farce anyway. I suppose I'll stick to my own technical analysis right now :eek: . There are some daytrading sites that seem to do ok, like millennium-traders and bestdaytraders.com , but the problem with them is they make so many calls. Seems like one day to a week positions are the only bet right now.

i have a subscription and have been logging their picks and they are good ones. i haven't traded yet, mainly because i'm waiting for my brokerage account to become activated as i stupidly didn't send off the application while i was tracking the picks to see if they were good or not. the picks then to give a profit of between 10% and 40%, very rarely less than 10% and i haven't seen a loss yet in the month or so i have been on it. hope this helps, jamie

Please update

i have a subscription and have been logging their picks and they are good ones. i haven't traded yet, mainly because i'm waiting for my brokerage account to become activated as i stupidly didn't send off the application while i was tracking the picks to see if they were good or not. the picks then to give a profit of between 10% and 40%, very rarely less than 10% and i haven't seen a loss yet in the month or so i have been on it. hope this helps, jamie

Can you please update what the performance of his picks are for the past 3 months since
you posted... Thank you.