stock-profits.com site

adrianallen99

Established member
630 4
Claims you will get rich and appears to make no losing trades :)

It shows what % you would make on certain stocks, but gives no actually proof they made these trades, its easy to look down a list of stocks and pick out a bunch that gained quickly in a short space of time.

Joker22

2 0
thnx for the reply adrian. Most of those type of sites seem to be a farce anyway. I suppose I'll stick to my own technical analysis right now :eek: . There are some daytrading sites that seem to do ok, like millennium-traders and bestdaytraders.com , but the problem with them is they make so many calls. Seems like one day to a week positions are the only bet right now.

watkjp

1 0
i have a subscription and have been logging their picks and they are good ones. i haven't traded yet, mainly because i'm waiting for my brokerage account to become activated as i stupidly didn't send off the application while i was tracking the picks to see if they were good or not. the picks then to give a profit of between 10% and 40%, very rarely less than 10% and i haven't seen a loss yet in the month or so i have been on it. hope this helps, jamie

ML0818

1 0
Please update

i have a subscription and have been logging their picks and they are good ones. i haven't traded yet, mainly because i'm waiting for my brokerage account to become activated as i stupidly didn't send off the application while i was tracking the picks to see if they were good or not. the picks then to give a profit of between 10% and 40%, very rarely less than 10% and i haven't seen a loss yet in the month or so i have been on it. hope this helps, jamie

Can you please update what the performance of his picks are for the past 3 months since
you posted... Thank you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock