forex b*stards

notouch said:
We may have our wires crossed again. I was referring to Felix, not Tom.

Anyway I also had a mentor about a year ago who taught me about trading fundamentals, which economic releases move the markets etc so it sounds like Tom is doing a good job for you. My guess is in a few months you'll have learned so much you won't need his signals. It's the same economic releases month after month that move the markets, it's just a question of learning which ones to trade and how. I didn't mean to sound arrogant. Good luck to you. :)

I know you are not being arrogant mate and I am glad that you were talking about felix and not tom, just because I guess felix learnt and he is trying to do the same but you can see the results even though he learnt from trade.......
I totally agree I will give it another couple of months and may be get some perfection going hahah
K mate take care..
Best of luck :LOL:

neil said:
More views for those of you seeking others (paid for) opinions.
I do not pay for any one's opinions for so called info. so will refrain from commenting on the link but thought that those who persist in paying for info. should at least see a few more views from another site relating to FBsds.

http://www2.oanda.com/cgi-bin/msgboard/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=005198;p=1

K mate have been through the link...I have proven results for tom and I think I had enough of this particular thread where there seems to be constant battering of a provider that does work....
Well this my last post tooo.....
I TOTALLY AGREE THAT FELIX MAY BE WRONG
BUT TOM YEOMAN HAS TAUGHT ME HOW TO TRADE FUNDAMENTALS AND I AM HAPPY AND I DO NOT PAY 950$ A MONTH i JUST PAY 199 WHICH I MAKE WITHIN A DAY EASILY
SO THANKS BUT LESSON LEARNT NEVER SUPPORT A SIGNAL PROVIDER.........

Happy trading Rav

Take care

rav700 said:
K mate have been through the link...I have proven results for tom and I think I had enough of this particular thread where there seems to be constant battering of a provider that does work....
Well this my last post tooo.....
I TOTALLY AGREE THAT FELIX MAY BE WRONG
BUT TOM YEOMAN HAS TAUGHT ME HOW TO TRADE FUNDAMENTALS AND I AM HAPPY AND I DO NOT PAY 950$ A MONTH i JUST PAY 199 WHICH I MAKE WITHIN A DAY EASILY
SO THANKS BUT LESSON LEARNT NEVER SUPPORT A SIGNAL PROVIDER.........

Happy trading Rav

Good luck mate ;)

The one thing noticeable by its absence is "I've been using Tom’s calls for a month and I'm unhappy."

There are no bad comments from ANYONE who has used Tom’s OR Felix's signals for any length of time, not even a week or so on either thread. Most bad comments are from people who are against signals full stop so they're hardly going to give it glowing reviews are they? Other comments are from people who are reviewing just one or two trades, once again how can you make any decision from that?

Question for Rav700

Hi Rav,

I've been looking at Forexb*st*rds for a month now. I applaud Felix for wanting to share his info and expose the scams that are around.

I'm really considering joining Tom Yeoman's group. I too am convinced that Fundamentals is the way to go and I am almost ready to chuck out my pile of T.A. books!

As someone who has actually signed up to the service rather than speculating about it (or just plain slagging it off!), I'd be really grateful if you could answer the following questions:

1. What times are Tom's trade calls. I'm based in the UK, so I would be looking to join in after work.
2. Is the trading manual any good. I found a very short 5 page manual written by Tom on the web, so I'm hoping it's not the same one.
3. Given that market makers widen their spread immediately before an announcement, do you still make enough money for this method to work?

Many thanks in advance.

Simon