forex b*stards

kr2009

hi has anyone had any experience in using the free signals that are emailed out from this site? they are also about to offer a subscription service for signals from a 'big time trader' who has access to see all large deals that are being executed in the currency markets. is this a con to get peoples money? what do people think?

kr2009 said:
hi has anyone had any experience in using the free signals that are emailed out from this site?
Yes. They are spot on.

kr2009 said:
they are also about to offer a subscription service for signals from a 'big time trader' who has access to see all large deals that are being executed in the currency markets. is this a con to get peoples money?
No. He genuinely wants people to benefit from his skill and wants everyone to be as wealthy, happy and handsome as he is. My sort of guy.

kr2009 said:
what, do people think?
No. Not so often that you'd notice. Why? Do you have something in mind?

Didn't think there was quite the need for the sarcasm. I'm new to all this and am still just at the reading and learning stage before I start trading. The emails I have received from this site are very helpful, and the signal service sounds interesting in that they are given out over yahoo messenger with exact details on how to perform the trade which seems different to other signal services I have seen. Never mind!

kr2009 said:
Didn't think there was quite the need for the sarcasm. I'm new to all this and am still just at the reading and learning stage before I start trading. The emails I have received from this site are very helpful, and the signal service sounds interesting in that they are given out over yahoo messenger with exact details on how to perform the trade which seems different to other signal services I have seen. Never mind!

:LOL: .....sarcastic perhaps.. but true none the less. DYOR is the only way.
Save your time energy and $ for market, It will be more than happy to take all three.

kr2009 said:
hi has anyone had any experience in using the free signals that are emailed out from this site? they are also about to offer a subscription service for signals from a 'big time trader' who has access to see all large deals that are being executed in the currency markets. is this a con to get peoples money? what do people think?

He is very forex litterate and is truly a helpful person.
He has help me loads in improving my trading skills. Also I am a member of tom yeoman's group which is something that I am very lucky to have been introduced by felix....
All I say is 5 **** for felix.

I have not had one missed trade from him yet sounds impossible but it is true.
( Please note I am not out to sell signals am just complimenting the work of others)

kr2009 said:
What makes you think I was being sarcastic rather than totally open and truthful?

But I know some people on this site who might think you're just here to pump the service/site given how specific you've been in what they do and how they do it, rather than just ask a general question about them. Now they're the ones to watch...

Anyway KR, as you seem so keen to have a 'full service' type facility ("they [the signals] are given out over yahoo messenger with exact details on how to perform the trade") and presumably not particularly interested in trading per se, why don't you just give your trading capital to a fund management company, or even this company direct? Save yourself all the time and trouble of actually trading it yourself.

Just a thought.

rav700 said:

I have not had one missed trade from him yet sounds impossible but it is true.

Pass the brown sauce........

Attachments

• 57171544_a08886e63f_o.jpg
    57171544_a08886e63f_o.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 337
I appreciate all comments. I can assure you I have nothing to do with the site mentioned, I think I first saw a post on these boards about the company so thought I would go and check it out myself. Incidentally, if trading solely based on news announcements, does anyone have any recommendations of the best news feeds to use?

Many Thanks

Newsstrike is a good free news feed if you want to have a go, It only covers the US though. You're talking £100s though for some feeds.

I've got to say, I've only been on these boards for a few days and some of the members are unbelievably rude, arrogant and unhelpful. I guess they think they're funny but don't let it bother you KR.

Oatcake_eater said:
I've got to say, I've only been on these boards for a few days
If you say so. :LOL:

Oatcake_eater said:
and some of the members are unbelievably rude, arrogant and unhelpful.
He hasn't posted here for ages. He's far too busy annoying ET by all accounts.

Look mate....If I was honest you should not be so board sensitive...one of the principles learn all the good things ignore all the bad things hahaha...
Oateater.... I dont really think bramble is a bad board member at all..if he has negativity towards me its cool that is his opinion...but bramble has delivered some good posts got to give it to him.
Also mate My comments regarding tom are 100% true....I am not here too sell...
Just here to make my pips and profit......why complicate trading with the petty things my friend..
Oateater...If you need any more information please let me know and best of luck
Bramble....Best of luck for you trading mate...

Keep smiling let make that money together hahah :cheesy:

Hi Rav, thanks for the comments. I don't think messages on boards bother me that much so don't worry ;)

Glad to here from another fundamentalist! I've already spoken to Tom tonight so I know what you say is true, I don’t need convincing !!! :D

Take it easy my friend

Oatcake_eater said:
Hi Rav, thanks for the comments. I don't think messages on boards bother me that much so don't worry ;)

Glad to here from another fundamentalist! I've already spoken to Tom tonight so I know what you say is true, I don’t need convincing !!! :D

Take it easy my friend
I have only started trading with tom a month ago and .....all I want to say it unbelivable.... :cheesy:

I can't see the need for signals. Just note the expected figures and trade anything unexpected when it happens. Another way of using fundamentals which he doesn't appear to do is to trade before the release based on expectations e.g. EUR/USD's rally at the beginning of last week based on expectations of a bad US consumer confidence figure.

rav700 said:
I dont really think bramble is a bad board member at all..if he has negativity towards me its cool that is his opinion...
Rav, no negativity at all. I just couldn't resist a comment on your typo of the word 'literate'. I'm big on irony.... :LOL:

Notouch - The key is your appetite for risk, I'm pretty conservative so trading on expectations isn't for me. If your have A 95% win rate you don't really need to take any risks with any other types of trading.

I think the signals are good, they provide you with somebody very experienced to guide you. Not everybody will need then obviously but I don't see many people on here how have such low drawdowns.

I've just read this guy's signals for today and all I can say is they're a complete load of balls. He's saying trade EUR/USD on the basis of a 25bps hike, even though that's such a certainty it will be a non-event, or might even lead to EUR/USD going down as those betting on a 50bps increase close their bets. But more importantly he completely ignores the press conference that follows, which is the real market mover of the day. He instead focuses on some obscure speech that Trichet is giving 4.5 hours later. This guy clearly does not have enough knowledge to be giving other people trading advice.

Your heads on the block now Notouch. Very brave. We'll see in a few hours if you're right.

I have to say that the interest rate hike isn't the bread and butter of the signals so to judge it on this alone would be unfair. If you are going to judge it on only this one signal, which I'm sure you are not, take more notice of the UK ind production report. Thats far more inline with the usual type of signals.

Last edited: