Seeking Profitable Trader To Assist Signal Provider, Make Additional Income!

There you go!

I don't think we need investigate this any further, as its nature has been established.
Well that's a bit harsh. I know some girls who earn a considerable income and their fingers don't need to move at all. Mind you, the ones that can waggle them in strangely hypnotic ways and use them on your body to make warm, pulsating tingles run all the way up your spine tend to make more...

Hi, Nick
I do not think there is anything wrong with your proposal. I think it is a great idea and traders do not have to give their stratgey away. Despite what is said on this site, there is a market for good copying services. It is a fact of the industry and people on forums seem to think that no one should make money out of selling trading services. There is nothing wrong with it providing
that people are not being scammed. Good luck with your search for traders to join you.

Hi, Nick
I do not think there is anything wrong with your proposal. I think it is a great idea and traders do not have to give their stratgey away. Despite what is said on this site, there is a market for good copying services. It is a fact of the industry and people on forums seem to think that no one should make money out of selling trading services. There is nothing wrong with it providing
that people are not being scammed. Good luck with your search for traders to join you.

im guessing you have a list of these types of sites that you may like to tell us about..... LULZ

Hi, Nick
that people are not being scammed.
Good luck with your search for traders to join you.

And how many "services" (oh! the irony!) does that apply to?

All together now!

89 Nazi Boxes hanging on the wall,
89 Nazi Boxes hanging on the wall,
And if one Nazi Box should somehow be sold,
There'll still be 89 Nazi Boxes hanging on the wall.

I think the self-replicating nature of the Nazi box was one of its most impressive features.

Look at Switzerland.

That’s exactly what I think, yes.

No. I have absolutely NO idea what it takes, but the effort, time and money you put into it has absolutely no relationship to what you think you have a right to get out of it. If it’s a bad idea, which I think it is, you’ll get zero regardless of your efforts. If it was a good idea, you wouldn’t be having to pump it.

(It’s complement). But they do need to lift a finger. They need to share their proprietary techniques with others for a small percentage (OK on top) of what they make on it by using it themselves. It’s not going to fly.

The only people who are going to be interested in your facility are precisely the people that aren’t making any money. The people that are will not be interested.

I’m going to leave it here Nick as I don’t think there’s anything more I can say that would of any benefit to you, me or anyone else.

I think we will have to agree to disagree.

I have a number of traders that I am speaking with that have expressed interest in working together since I started this thread.

Realistically, if a trader was going to charge $80 per month for their signal subscription they would be earning $48. If 200 people subscribed (a realistic number I think) then they will be earning an additional $115,200 per annum on top of their trading income.

If you don't think this is an inducement then I don't know what is.

I think we will have to agree to disagree.

I have a number of traders that I am speaking with that have expressed interest in working together since I started this thread.

Realistically, if a trader was going to charge $80 per month for their signal subscription they would be earning $48. If 200 people subscribed (a realistic number I think) then they will be earning an additional $115,200 per annum on top of their trading income.

If you don't think this is an inducement then I don't know what is.

Remind me, where did you say you were regulated to run such a scheme? Should I e mail ASIC or will you be able to tell me?

Remind me, where did you say you were regulated to run such a scheme? Should I e mail ASIC or will you be able to tell me?

We offer the same service as the hundreds of other signal providers across the web.

The difference with our site is that the service is basically free, and we offer historical verified results fom both Myfxbook and mt4i.

I'm really concerned about the backlash I have received on this thread, I don't quite understand why.

The reason I build the site was because I was sick of dealing with the forex scammers across the internet. So I thought I would create what is an open book, and make it free to access.

The trade copier is only a very small part of the site. If you visit you'll noticed that is barely mentioned.

We are not a regulated financial institution, but if you give us a chance and take a look at what we are offering you'll see that we are really tring to create something very transparent and help traders succeed, and this is completely free. we offer our opinion on the market as we see it. We don't make diect trade recommendations for this exact reason.

I apologize if you feel that I have misrepresented what we offer.

Hopefully you can take a quick look at what we are doing before you make any further judgements.

Please let me know if you have any other concerns.

Regards
Nick

I'm really concerned about the backlash I have received on this thread, I don't quite understand why.

Many people got stung by 7k courses and buying of nazi box trading systems that turned out not to work as promised. So vendors are not their favourites. I don't think you can turn them around. But there are plenty of fish in the sea. Like trading, if you are patient, you will always catch something. If you rush it, you'll just end up pushing the profit further out of reach.

I don't think it's an awful deal for the site owner or signal providers. As mentioned earlier in this thread there's a huge market for this type of stuff. The copiers are taking the risk. What you end up getting is people how have no motivation to trade themselves and see the "making millionaires" phrase on the site so they jump in without a clue, fail to properly follow instructions, overleverage themselves, etc.... and then complain that the site or provider is scamming them.

Peter

I don't think it's an awful deal for the site owner or signal providers. As mentioned earlier in this thread there's a huge market for this type of stuff. The copiers are taking the risk. What you end up getting is people how have no motivation to trade themselves and see the "making millionaires" phrase on the site so they jump in without a clue, fail to properly follow instructions, overleverage themselves, etc.... and then complain that the site or provider is scamming them.

Peter

Pehaps they should be made to take a written exam before being allowed to participate.:LOL: