Seeking Profitable Trader To Assist Signal Provider, Make Additional Income!

"Our goal is to become multimillionaires through trading the retail forex market."

You're kidding, right?

theres some Antony Robbins here somewhere ...I can smell it

no offence BJ....but you come-a selling and we all come-a calling .....

Nick, what does an already profitable trader (which is what you're looking for) get out of your offer? What do THEY need YOU for? I can understand why you'd want them, that's the easy bit.

Hi TheBramble, thanks for the query.

I've invested heavily in building and promoting the site. So I bring a database of willing traders to the equation as well managing the trade copier software and subscription (as well as also spending time in the trading room to discuss the market and answer questions).

A new moderator (I call them team traders :)) need only to keep trading as normal, if they are profitable then they will be able to generate reoccuring income without any additional work.

Please let me know if you have any other questions, or can recommend anyone in particular.

Just a quick post to discuss the comments about the signals losing money.

We have two signals currently, as well as running an number of commercial EA's.

Pound Dollar Profits is up 7.5% on account equity since the launch.

Divergence Combo is down 17.7% on account equity since the launch.

So we have one in profit, and one in loss. We are only 2 weeks into the launch of the website - you should need more than a couple of weeks of historic trading data to consider the long term performance or our signals.

Yes, some signal providers may lose money. If that happens they you would be crazy to subscribe to them... however if after a few months they prove that their system has long term profit potential then you may reconsider. If you would like to discuss a recent run of losses with the trader they you have that opportunity inside the trading room.

We are building a completely transparent and inclusive trading community that offers access to 95% of the site functions absolutely free.

Even if you don't copy out trade calls, I'm sure you will benefit from our market interpretations within the trading room. We are always happy to discuss our take on the market.

This thread was intended to help us find another trader to work with us, not defend our site. But I can't read all these negative comments without responding.

Please don't judge until you have actually visited the trading room and fully understand what we are doing.

Live Forex Trading Room - Free Forex Trading Signals - Forex Product Reviews

My name is Nick McDonald and I run a live trading room and forex signal service with a handful of other traders.

The site is quite unique, in that we offer a free trading room that is 90% automated.

The forex trading room has been very successful in attracting traders to the site. The online room offers members the opportunity to watch the trades occur live, and copy them manually for free if they wish.

I have customized software that tracks the trades, and updates them as they are amended without the need for additional involvement from the trader. So there is no additional work required whatsoever.

Members within the trading room have an added option of subscribing to have their trades copied automatically for a reoccuring montly fee. We find that members are happy to pay, once they can confirm the signals are consistently profitable.

The site has only been opperating 2 weeks and we already have a database of over 200 people with a number being paid subscribers, and our signals are barely profitable at the moment.

If you are a profitable trader this is an outstanding opportunity to earn some additional income without a large time commitment.

If this interests you please get in touch on the website liveforextrading.info

Live Forex Trading Room - Free Forex Trading Signals - Forex Product Reviews

Mr MacD,
I guess you were too busy in the 'live' room to pay attention to my post, but anyway here's an inconsistency within your OP I hope you can address:

We find that members are happy to pay, once they can confirm the signals are consistently profitable.
But...
The site has only been opperating 2 weeks...and our signals are barely profitable at the moment.

Please ellaborate on how this inconsistency in your findings materialised, my guesses are:
~You have operated under a different company name?
Or
~Your statement above is a lie?

Those are the only 2 possibilities I can see, unless you classify (to quote you):
'Consistently' = '2 weeks'
'Profitable' = 'barely profitable'

Please advise.
Thks.

Mr MacD,
I guess you were too busy in the 'live' room to pay attention to my post, but anyway here's an inconsistency within your OP I hope you can address:

But...

Please ellaborate on how this inconsistency in your findings materialised, my guesses are:
~You have operated under a different company name?
Or
~Your statement above is a lie?

Those are the only 2 possibilities I can see, unless you classify (to quote you):
'Consistently' = '2 weeks'
'Profitable' = 'barely profitable'

Please advise.
Thks.

Thanks for the comment and taking an interst in the site. I welcome the opportunity to talk about any inconsistencies that you find on the site or in the forums.

Members that have dropped into the trading room have repeatedly mentioned that they will keep an eye on our performance, once we are consitently profitable they will look to subscribe to the signals. In the meantime they have been benefiting from our take on the market, completely free of charge.

Despite the short term nature of the site and lack of long historic data, we have still had a few people subscribe to the service, so the interest is there from traders. But if we were to recruit another more profitable trader as a signal provider then there is good level of demand from traders.

I don't understand why you would assume we have opperated under a different company name... Everything on the site is completely transparent, and completely free to access. There is verified data on both Myfxbook and MT4i for each signal for members to scrutize.

One of my motivators for building this site was to offer something that was completely open and honest with direct access to the traders placing the trades.

I hope this answers your queries.

Or to put it in laymans terms you've lost 10% already.

The site works with different signal providers, some will be profitable, some will not.

You don't subscribe to the entire basket of providers, you pick and choose which ones will make money. Or you can sit in the trading room for free and copy the trades manually and ask any questions about the market you may have.

As it stands, you obviously wouldn't subscribe to Divergence Combo, but that has no effect on the performance of Pound Dollar Profits. They are signals generated by two different traders with completely different trading strategies trading different pairs.

I reckon the concept is a sound one. There are tons of people ready to throw 7k's or more at cool-roos who can dish up working trade signals.

I'd give the OP 9 out of 10 for innovation and 10 out of 10 for honesty. I think he is going places.

Thanks Joe, I appreciate the feedback.

Please drop into the trading room and I will show you what it is all about.

Would you happen to know any other traders that might be interested in joining as a signal provider?

Thanks Joe, I appreciate the feedback.

Please drop into the trading room and I will show you what it is all about.

Would you happen to know any other traders that might be interested in joining as a signal provider?

I wouldn't personally follow other people's signals even if they appear to be profitable. When I do something and produce a result I need to know why to the minutest degree. Trade copying won't let me do that.

There are some people who know how to trade here. I am sure they will approach you if they are interested in your offer.

I am an IT guy myself, dabbling in a bit of gambling/trading. However I will take a look at your site if you are in need of IT services. You said you invested heavily in your business. Keeping your system(s) going smoothly would be critical and key to your profitability. If you have need for an IT coolroo, I could be your man.

Last edited:
Hi TheBramble, thanks for the query.

I've invested heavily in building and promoting the site. So I bring a database of willing traders to the equation as well managing the trade copier software and subscription (as well as also spending time in the trading room to discuss the market and answer questions).

A new moderator (I call them team traders :)) need only to keep trading as normal, if they are profitable then they will be able to generate reoccuring income without any additional work.

Please let me know if you have any other questions, or can recommend anyone in particular.
All traders are willing Nick, willing to follow anyone who can help them make money. And wouldn’t it have been a better idea to have a trading strategy/method that worked before spending time developing software to copy losing strategies to MT4?

And you’re saying profitable traders will earn a fee-based income by renting out their systems/signals?

Why would they need to earn a small percentage of something they can trade for 100%?

Either I’m confused or you are.

All traders are willing Nick, willing to follow anyone who can help them make money. And wouldn’t it have been a better idea to have a trading strategy/method that worked before spending time developing software to copy losing strategies to MT4?

And you’re saying profitable traders will earn a fee-based income by renting out their systems/signals?

Why would they need to earn a small percentage of something they can trade for 100%?

Either I’m confused or you are.

I think I might have confused you.

The team trader trades their own account as normal and recieves 100% of their profits. We don't have any involvement in the account or the trading.

If our members want to copy their signals then share the subscription fees with them. This is in return for promoting their signals and managing the entire subscription and trade copier process.

So the team trader earns the extra income without needing to change their daily trading habits.

Please let me know if you have any other queries on it.

Regards,

Nick

Nick, I'm only confused in that you've answred my question by re-stating the precise issue I was querying.

What does a profitable trader need YOU for? I hardly imagine the incentive of a slice of the subscriptions fees is going to be much of an inducement.

Nick, I'm only confused in that you've answred my question by re-stating the precise issue I was querying.

What does a profitable trader need YOU for? I hardly imagine the incentive of a slice of the subscriptions fees is going to be much of an inducement.

Ah, sorry.

Really..? you don't think that having people pay you reoccuring income without needing to do anything differently isn't an inducement?

I think you might be underestimating the amount of time and money that is required to build a site such as this.

This is a great opportunity for a trader to compliment their trading income without the need to lift a finger.

I hardly imagine the incentive of a slice of the subscriptions fees is going to be much of an inducement.

It depends on the subscription size. If they have a million copy cats, a small percentage of their subscription could be quite substantial. The question from the site's perspective would be: do you have what it takes to incite a million copy cats ?

From the perspective of the trader, once his subscription income reaches a certain level, he can reduce the size of his trading to lower his risks. So there is potentially a major advantage to the trader. Same strategy for good traders to write books - swapping speculative income for steady sales of books. If the trader is good and well recognised, the books will sell themselves with no risks to the author.

I wonder if the OP should pay me a commission for getting the idea across more effectively and succinctly ?

Last edited:
Really..? you don't think that having people pay you reoccuring income without needing to do anything differently isn't an inducement?
That’s exactly what I think, yes.

I think you might be underestimating the amount of time and money that is required to build a site such as this.
No. I have absolutely NO idea what it takes, but the effort, time and money you put into it has absolutely no relationship to what you think you have a right to get out of it. If it’s a bad idea, which I think it is, you’ll get zero regardless of your efforts. If it was a good idea, you wouldn’t be having to pump it.

This is a great opportunity for a trader to compliment their trading income without the need to lift a finger.
(It’s complement). But they do need to lift a finger. They need to share their proprietary techniques with others for a small percentage (OK on top) of what they make on it by using it themselves. It’s not going to fly.

The only people who are going to be interested in your facility are precisely the people that aren’t making any money. The people that are will not be interested.

I’m going to leave it here Nick as I don’t think there’s anything more I can say that would of any benefit to you, me or anyone else.

The only people who are going to be interested in your facility are precisely the people that aren’t making any money. The people that are will not be interested.

and undercapitalized traders , check zulutrade website ...

I think the idea is that they pay the winning trader a commission to let the loosing traders copy him. Interesting idea. If you know how to trade and show me a statement, I'll copy ya.

loosing traders :rolleyes:? Losing traders(y)

If you know how to trade and show me a statement, I'll copy ya

------FFS:sleep:

loosing traders :rolleyes:? Losing traders(y)

If you know how to trade and show me a statement, I'll copy ya

------FFS:sleep:

Things are not always straight forward. For instance when a big player wants to sell, he first buys. Likewise a big player of the mind my say one thing when the intention is the opposite. Simple fact is you will never know. The goal is to keep you off balanced.