Stock Market Sell-Off coming in May

After some rebound, Spx selling off again. Anybody trading this based on my cycle analysis?

forum.jpg

It could be something like short pullback after reaching new high several days ago. The market is growing for several months, so it may need the short correction to "take a rest". Of course, summer is relatively low season for business activity, so we could see possible decrease of volatiliy and volumes. At the same time, the summer earnings season could be quite interesting (the previous one was almost perfect). Another point is that the reaction to the unexpected news could be sufficient due to the relatively low general trading volumes and dozens of traders looking for trading opportunities.
I'm constantly amazed that I called the sell off on March 13, and posters keep attributing to something else. Can't you see it? The markets are not random with respect to time, but they can be predicted in advance like I did in this thread.

No sell off yet and it is well past May this year.
Perhaps you mean May 2020 ? or beyond ?
:D

No sell off yet and it is well past May this year.
Perhaps you mean May 2020 ? or beyond ?
:D
You don't consider this a sell off in May? I didn't predict a crash. In fact, I don't know how far a market may move. My analysis is timing only, not magnitude.

Clipboard03.jpg