stock market crash on the way spring/summer 2012?

If Choco and the other pessimists are right then GOLD could take off again. $3,000 an ounce is well within range. To think Gordon Brown sold off a big chunk of this country's gold reserves !! The idiot!! And telegraphed his intentions so the price dropped a lot !
That's' democracy at work - bleeding incompetent.

oh dear risk back off without a mention of greece. spanish yields nearing 7%. I am sure we will see FTSE below 5000 during June, possible prior to 17th June election day. cnbc showing a chap saying greece will leave euro on the 18th june. its gunna be messy.

oh dear risk back off without a mention of greece. spanish yields nearing 7%. I am sure we will see FTSE below 5000 during June, possible prior to 17th June election day. cnbc showing a chap saying greece will leave euro on the 18th june. its gunna be messy.

Coupled with the bank runs...which are already underway......no queue's at the banks though...the savvy use internet banking these days...for a head start !:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Question is how far will this second dip go??? Not too far imho.

Everyone will be looking for bargains unlike before. Yes some falls for sure but not too much as Uncle Sam is already coming over to help out the 'old' Europe - C'est la vie - wot not?

Euro dropping to 1.20 should help. ;)

I think all this talking down of currencies should stop. Reminds me of Monty Python sketch about living in a shoe. :whistling

Euro is well supported in all the rallies and the support for the Greece will be coming from all quarters.

As such we can see a rebound of the strength in the Euro in the coming months:)

If Choco and the other pessimists are right then GOLD could take off again. $3,000 an ounce is well within range. To think Gordon Brown sold off a big chunk of this country's gold reserves !! The idiot!! And telegraphed his intentions so the price dropped a lot !
That's' democracy at work - bleeding incompetent.

I am not a pessimist, I am a realist. If this was a boom year I would be equally as positive.

Gold is very fickle at present and there is a lot of manipulation, I believe gold will be above $2000 in the next 2 years and above $3000 within 5 years. once these fiat currencies unwind it will be like rocking horse 5hit.

Latest

17.24 Troika representatives have barely been in Greece for five minutes, but already it looks like their report will not make for happy reading. Reuters has a tale suggesting that Greece is unlikely to be able to pay what it owes and further debt restructuring is likely to be necessary. It cites EU officials saying that Greece would be found to be way off track by EU and International Monetary Fund officials who have been assessing the country:

Quote Inspectors from the European Commission, the ECB and the IMF - together known as the troika - returned to Athens on Tuesday and will complete their debt-sustainability analysis next month, but the sources said the conclusions were already becoming clear.

It means Greece's official-sector creditors - the ECB and euro zone governments - will have to restructure some of the estimated €200bn euros of Greek government debt they own if Athens is to be put back on a sustainable footing.

But there is no willingness among member states or the ECB to take such dramatic action at this stage.

"Greece is hugely off track," one of the officials told Reuters, speaking on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the issue. "The debt-sustainability analysis will be pretty terrible."