Square The Range Trading System - Michael Jenkins

trader_cheese

Hello,

I have the latest book from Michael Jenkins for sale. It's an original bought directly from him and it's been read numerous times, but it's still in perfect condition.

Here's the link for the info from his site - http://www.stockcyclesforecast.com/images/SquareThe Range.pdf

Reason for sale? As always, once the content of most books/courses has been absorbed, and as long as it's easy enough to retain, there's no further need to have it sat there gathering dust on the shelf.

PM me for any questions or to make me an offer...

Hello,

I have the latest book from Michael Jenkins for sale. It's an original bought directly from him and it's been read numerous times, but it's still in perfect condition.

Here's the link for the info from his site - http://www.stockcyclesforecast.com/images/SquareThe Range.pdf

Reason for sale? As always, once the content of most books/courses has been absorbed, and as long as it's easy enough to retain, there's no further need to have it sat there gathering dust on the shelf.

PM me for any questions or to make me an offer...

what's your view of the greatest breakthrough in technical analysis history?

It does pretty much what it says on the tin. There is a lot of background theory on the concept of squaring time with price, which would be of serious interest to any Gann or geometry type enthusiast.

Me personally, I'm not, and was only interested in the main system/method. It's very simple and as his website explains, it takes only minutes to derive the points on any chart/timeframe. All that's required is a few simple trendlines, and that's why I'm selling the book - once this is learned (which takes literally a single reading), there honestly is no need to have the book sitting there. You would not need to return to it... unless you're a serious Gann student looking for a myriad of information on time and price squaring etc!

michael s jenkins

hello all,

I have all books written by Michael S Jenkins i.e. secret angle method, the secret science of stock market,basic day trading technique and they all are in pdf form. if someone wish to buy it you will get 75% off on price. you can ask me for a proof and i will provide the proof.

contact- [email protected]

whatsapp-+91-9935202026

hello all,

I have all books written by Michael S Jenkins i.e. secret angle method, the secret science of stock market,basic day trading technique and they all are in pdf form. if someone wish to buy it you will get 75% off on price. you can ask me for a proof and i will provide the proof.

contact- [email protected]

whatsapp-+91-9935202026

jees this guy sure had a lot of secrets to publish :p

Michael Jenkins Training Video

Hello all,

apart from books I have 6 Hours & 32 Minutes Training Video of Michael Jenkins Which he Use to sell for $900, following topics are described in the video
Contents of the Michael S. Jenkins Trading Video
The basic bar chart
Determining the trend
Principles of trend
Accumulation / Distribution
Wave Patterns
Time Frames
Tips on keeping time frame perspectives
Midpoints and gaps
Angles
Secret of the impulse slope
Trend lines