spreadbettingtowin.com

Sorry mate, that was the point of my little rejoinder. I've turned £2K into £54 (no 'K' after it) a few times...!!!

TheBramble said:
Sorry mate, that was the point of my little rejoinder. I've turned £2K into £54 (no 'K' after it) a few times...!!!
Sorry, too subtle for me at this time of morning. I'm just a simple sceptic (emphasis on simple).

Sandy's courses.... Spreadbetting to win!

Hi There!

Well it good to see so many +ve remarks after the course at the weekend!

Me too….

I have just been on my second course with Sandy. After having some good successes with the first one, then getting a bit too confident and not sticking to ALL the rules!!. I have learnt a few things that will not catch me out again. The hardest thing for me was to go into a trade I had just lost and I would move on to another stock (big mistake!!) only to lose the trade that won – Sods Law! But I have had a couple of blinding trades too, one through a specific pattern Sandy taught us.. I was reluctant to do it after just losing a trade on it just the day before, but pushed myself to just do it and the next day to see a massive 350 point advantage!

I find Sandy to be genuine and certainly a no hype person. He does not need to – his credentials and many years experience speak for him. The one thing he mentioned was the “fallout” after these workshops – the people who succeed, seem to a minimal percentage. I can see why, when things don’t go your way for a while. But Sandy does try to keep it real and one of the harsh realities of trading seems to be you lose more than you win, but when you win (which seems to happen when you think you can never make your money back and more to produce a good profit) YOU WIN. You must be prepared to lose - we all say yeah - that is fine, but when it happens, your stomach hits the floor and you just wish you were still using pampers. But you do get used to this... it becomes matter of fact.

What I feel from these courses is that I just get gritty stuff from Sandy… No talk about Ferraris on your drive and yachts moored in St Tropez, but talk about arrogance being your biggest enemy in a more subtle way with some amusing stories! Yes it is simple, but all executions are simple when automated and taught, aren’t they?. What Sandy tried to get through though, by giving examples of people that have changed something slightly because of raw emotion and their "comfort" factor, it becomes a different strategy to what he taught. It takes a disciplined person to trade, how many times do we hear this and think we "know". This is so true. If I stuck to the strategy, instead of “running scared” of losing another trade, or just moving on because I just lost a trade, I would have made a lot more winning trades. That is a fact. Anyone who has tried Sandy’s method and failed has failed themselves, because they have missed the point. You should be kicking yourself – not Sandy! They have reinvented what they have learnt, because of their emotions. The ones that will succeed will see their imperfections and get around them. I got the feeling that several people wanted to push themselves on the course, which is encouraging for me to see and I am sure, Sandy. You have to control yourself and Sandy explains you have to keep to a strategy once you decide to hit the button and put your money at risk.

I like fibs, they give you a pillar to aim for (I guess that is charting though!!), so you know your strategy in advance. It is a map if you like and when Sandy sends through a newsletter that confirms my calculations, I feel relief that I am doing the right thing info, I know I am on the right track!

What adds to the apprehension, is working on this at home alone. It is very lonely, but Sandy's support with newsletters makes you more part of something that is real and happening for other people too, whether you are stopped out or taking a good profit!

If you think you are going to sign up for a course of blinding science that will convert 80 % trades into winners, then don’t go to Sandy’s courses!... I don’t want to win 80% of trades just to lose more money in the remaining 20% I would rather stick with something and follow a winner in the game already and win maybe 20% and cut my losses and realise healthy profits! Personally I want to produce an income from this – it is not just a punt, which I think it ends up being for many people. They get bored and move onto the next thing. This feeling is your ENEMY!

Good luck and if you want to be serious and absorb some knowledge that could put money in your pocket without any cheap hype, then go to Sandy’s course. But don’t expect a sales talk, just a grounded informative strategy.

PS - After the weekend, I am stopped out of the dow (Again), but after time analysis, was not so surprised!

In a new trade monday and up 200 points already, just for your skeptics!! :p

Interesting post, Andy, thanks. And welcome to the board. The problem that the sceptics you address in your closing remark will have with all this is that it's your very first post here ever. It appears to them that what's happening is that people leave Sandy's course naturally somewhat full of euphoria with the belief that they've suddenly learnt a profitable way to trade, and he encourages them to post something here, exactly as you've done, before we know who they are and before they have enough experience using the method they've learned for it to mean anything or prove anything. So from their point of view it tends to heighten then cynicism rather than resolve it, and Sandy is therefore probably doing himself a disservice rather than a favour in this way. You can understand this, I imagine? Anyway, let's hope you'll stay around and join in conversations on other subjects too.

Roberto said:
Interesting post, Andy, thanks. And welcome to the board. The problem that the sceptics you address in your closing remark will have with all this is that it's your very first post here ever. It appears to them that what's happening is that people leave Sandy's course naturally somewhat full of euphoria with the belief that they've suddenly learnt a profitable way to trade, and he encourages them to post something here, exactly as you've done, before we know who they are and before they have enough experience using the method they've learned for it to mean anything or prove anything. So from their point of view it tends to heighten then cynicism rather than resolve it, and Sandy is therefore probably doing himself a disservice rather than a favour in this way. You can understand this, I imagine? Anyway, let's hope you'll stay around and join in conversations on other subjects too.
Hear hear

andy2304 said:
Hi There!
Thanks for posting.

Andy, what was the time interval between your first course with Sandy and this second one?

How did you do in that intervening period?

And yes, please stick around and tell us how you're getting on.

Sandy Jadeja's course

trendie said:
I initially had my doubts about Sandys Fibs.
It took me about 3-4 months before I finally got round to accepting their worth.
This could be because I had already learnt other ideas, such as Rivallands Swing-Trading, TA etc, and was always trying to understand them in terms of TA.

I think if you are new, you are more likley to accept Fibs with minimal problems. If you know about other methods, you ( as I did ), have problems adjusting to accepting Fibs.

I still use Fibs, as the trades last for days etc. I still like swing-trading.

I wont be posting live Fib trades - sorry.
The risk-to-reward is such that the course should comfortably pay for itself in a matter of months. It is an EOD method. Ideal for people who have conventional jobs.

I recommend Sandys course.
I dont get commission. I am not a newbie with an "angle". Just my opinion.
Take it or leave it.

Now, where did I put my new-fangled Area-51 indicator ?.......

Hi,

I am planning to take this course. Are you still as upbeat on this course as you were a couple of years ago and are you still using Sandy's techniques. Is it worth doing it.

There is a software called Master Prophet that they Sandy's website has listed. IS that any good.

Regards,
Aditya
Regards,
Aditya

adityaroy said:
Hi,

I am planning to take this course. Are you still as upbeat on this course as you were a couple of years ago and are you still using Sandy's techniques. Is it worth doing it.

There is a software called Master Prophet that they Sandy's website has listed. IS that any good.

Regards,
Aditya
Regards,
Aditya

If you are a beginner, with minimal knowledge and experience, this is as good a place to start as any other. In that context, I would recommend it. Bear in mind it was a while ago I attended, and the nature of the course may have changed in that time.

It will teach you a methodology. A set of rules of entry, stop-loss, exit.

If you are an intermediate trader, then you probably would find it interesting, but not base a trade-plan around it. There are other more dynamic methods of determining entry, stop-loss and exit.

I was interested in Fibs, ( and Gann and Astrology and Delta ) , when I was going through my mystical "secrets of the universe" phase.

I dont use it.