spreadbettingtowin.com

TheBramble

Legendary member
8,394 1,170
andy2304 said:
Hi There!
Thanks for posting.

Andy, what was the time interval between your first course with Sandy and this second one?

How did you do in that intervening period?

And yes, please stick around and tell us how you're getting on.

adityaroy

2 0
Sandy Jadeja's course

trendie said:
I initially had my doubts about Sandys Fibs.
It took me about 3-4 months before I finally got round to accepting their worth.
This could be because I had already learnt other ideas, such as Rivallands Swing-Trading, TA etc, and was always trying to understand them in terms of TA.

I think if you are new, you are more likley to accept Fibs with minimal problems. If you know about other methods, you ( as I did ), have problems adjusting to accepting Fibs.

I still use Fibs, as the trades last for days etc. I still like swing-trading.

I wont be posting live Fib trades - sorry.
The risk-to-reward is such that the course should comfortably pay for itself in a matter of months. It is an EOD method. Ideal for people who have conventional jobs.

I recommend Sandys course.
I dont get commission. I am not a newbie with an "angle". Just my opinion.
Take it or leave it.

Now, where did I put my new-fangled Area-51 indicator ?.......

Hi,

I am planning to take this course. Are you still as upbeat on this course as you were a couple of years ago and are you still using Sandy's techniques. Is it worth doing it.

There is a software called Master Prophet that they Sandy's website has listed. IS that any good.

Regards,
Aditya
Regards,
Aditya

trendie

Legendary member
6,841 1,399
adityaroy said:
Hi,

I am planning to take this course. Are you still as upbeat on this course as you were a couple of years ago and are you still using Sandy's techniques. Is it worth doing it.

There is a software called Master Prophet that they Sandy's website has listed. IS that any good.

Regards,
Aditya
Regards,
Aditya

If you are a beginner, with minimal knowledge and experience, this is as good a place to start as any other. In that context, I would recommend it. Bear in mind it was a while ago I attended, and the nature of the course may have changed in that time.

It will teach you a methodology. A set of rules of entry, stop-loss, exit.

If you are an intermediate trader, then you probably would find it interesting, but not base a trade-plan around it. There are other more dynamic methods of determining entry, stop-loss and exit.

I was interested in Fibs, ( and Gann and Astrology and Delta ) , when I was going through my mystical "secrets of the universe" phase.

I dont use it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock