Spreadbetting Dow Futures - Advice please

Caracole

:p I am currently swing trading the Dow using spreadbetting. The software I use is Sharescope EOD and Metastock Pro real time. I'm making some profits (and some losses) but am not consistent. One question I have is

Should I be using DOW FUTURES for my charting rather than the cash DOW ...................................................OR DOES IT NOT MAKE THE SLIGHTEST DIFFERENCE.

Any help would be much appreciated

Caracole said:
:p I am currently swing trading the Dow using spreadbetting. The software I use is Sharescope EOD and Metastock Pro real time. I'm making some profits (and some losses) but am not consistent. One question I have is

Should I be using DOW FUTURES for my charting rather than the cash DOW ...................................................OR DOES IT NOT MAKE THE SLIGHTEST DIFFERENCE.

Any help would be much appreciated

You may find that the futures chart is way too spikey to see the real picture....

I trade the Dow... but look at very long time frames in the Dow itself to get the overall picture and then narrow it down to much shorter tick charts, then zoom out again. Keep an eye on the various support/resistance, trend lines, round numbers etc.