Spreadbetting Companies Want YOU to Lose? Any Thoughts - You Tube Video Link

This is a dumb statement .It is tax free because it is like horse betting or any other form of gambling , to most ordinary people.99 % of them lose , according to your rebuttal grass the Tar Man.

Of course it's a dumb statement. It was replying to a dumb assertion that SB need not act as a market maker. It's tax free because it's classed as betting, not because people lose. SB companies do pay betting tax, of course.

yes, so he knows much more about it than you can ever hope to. He's fairly straightforward, just read the thread.

Experience of being robbed by stop hunting ,is a greater wisdom , after the event , than listening to the salesman .

I do use S B companies , but I know how to get these suckers to go for stops , then hit them wen they run to my stops .It is baiting the badgers with small stops then , when they come to get your stops , hit them with large counter trades.

There are good things about SP companies , like the daily options and immediate fills which make money for me.I am not against the S B , but you must know all your risks.

Experience of being robbed by stop hunting ,is a greater wisdom , after the event , than listening to the salesman .

I do use S B companies , but I know how to get these suckers to go for stops , then hit them wen they run to my stops .It is baiting the badgers with small stops then , when they come to get your stops , hit them with large counter trades.
do they really take out DEMO stops?

Where did you steal that idea from ? Don't tell me you invented it.

So what was the instrument? And what was the "real" market doing at the time? I expect you complained to the FCA given the big money you throw about, so what did they say? Or were you chancing some really chancy outfit from Cyprus or somewhere?

You should never view your challenges as a disadvantage. Instead, it's important for you to understand that your experience facing and overcoming adversity is actually one of your biggest advantages.

Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience not even the seller's stories.

So what was the instrument? And what was the "real" market doing at the time? I expect you complained to the FCA given the big money you throw about, so what did they say? Or were you chancing some really chancy outfit from Cyprus or somewhere?

You can't complain , they have a contract in writing with you , that you trade with their book.

The instrument was the ftse 1n 1999 , price went 150 ticks against me middle of the night.

Not really, I had to take him round a circle for him to work out stops are orders. He's only slightly more experienced than you.

Er! He ran rings round you, joe. Showed you up as a know nothing even though you tried to wriggle out of it (even to the extent of saying you never said they hunted stops in the first place - despite the evidence of your own words). Then the feeble attempt to say that fulfilling a stop order, or any order, was "hunting". What a laugh, hunting by your somewhat tortured definition maybe, but everyone else defines "hunting" as it should be.

You can't complain , they have a contract in writing with you , that you trade with their book.

The instrument was the ftse 1n 1999 , price went 150 ticks against me middle of the night.

Did you complain? Were FTSE futures open for trading elsewhere? If so, what was the movement?

Did you complain? Were FTSE futures open for trading elsewhere? If so, what was the movement?

Middle of night , no markets were open , midnight stops robbery by S B co.

I complained "they said you trade our book " ,i.e the bucket shop book.

Er! He ran rings round you, joe. Showed you up as a know nothing even though you tried to wriggle out of it (even to the extent of saying you never said they hunted stops in the first place - despite the evidence of your own words). Then the feeble attempt to say that fulfilling a stop order, or any order, was "hunting". What a laugh, hunting by your somewhat tortured definition maybe, but everyone else defines "hunting" as it should be.

What is your definition of hunting ? Let's get this into the records.