Best Mobile Software from a Spreadbetting Company

RichieE

Hi all,

A few years ago I used CityIndex for their mobile phone software which I installed on my Nokia 6600. However, when I upgraded to a Nokia N80 I found that it wasn't compatable!

I remember that spreadbetting companies once offered free HP handhelds/phones pre-loaded with their software (provided that traded enough of course :rolleyes:)

I am thinking of re-opening a spreadbetting account but I would like mobile access. Can anyone offer their experiences with the various vendors? I am due a phone upgrade so I'm probably going to get a HTC TyTn II (a Windows Mobile 6 powered phone) so if anyone uses the same phone please let me know if you have had any problems with it!)

Hi all,

A few years ago I used CityIndex for their mobile phone software which I installed on my Nokia 6600. However, when I upgraded to a Nokia N80 I found that it wasn't compatable!

I remember that spreadbetting companies once offered free HP handhelds/phones pre-loaded with their software (provided that traded enough of course :rolleyes:)

I am thinking of re-opening a spreadbetting account but I would like mobile access. Can anyone offer their experiences with the various vendors? I am due a phone upgrade so I'm probably going to get a HTC TyTn II (a Windows Mobile 6 powered phone) so if anyone uses the same phone please let me know if you have had any problems with it!)
Finspreads part of CityIndex do it, its quite a nice version i use it on my mobile, k810i, PDA.
Tour - Finspreads Mobile Trading

Hope that helps(y)

Trading Derivatives through Mobile, LOL. A good thing would be to observe the markets/ prices but I would never trade through a mobile phone. This is harakiri

Beside this i can confirm that IG's new PureDeal (also the Mobil version) is Worldclass.
They have sometimes small probs to handle volatile markets (small delay in trade confirmation) but all in all company and product can be recommended.