• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Spread manipulation

jekadril

Hi everyone,

We allready discused high swap rates, but we did not mention spread.
Spread is generally ok, but not great compared to some low cost brokers. Spread for EURUSD used to be 0.1-0.3, and now is most time 0.3-0.4.
What is your experience with other bucket shop brokers, do brokers as Tickmill increase spread if the trader is sucesfully scalping market?

TBH I haven't noticed it but being a swing trader 0.2 or 0.4 doesn't make any difference for me.
I think the most short term trader here is @KlondikeFX , have you noticed this increase?

TBH I haven't noticed it but being a swing trader 0.2 or 0.4 doesn't make any difference for me.
I think the most short term trader here is @KlondikeFX , have you noticed this increase?
Hi,

When I compare DarwinEx. with other brokers then I can say my monthly return is like 0.1/0.2% lower than ICM / Swissquoute / Globalprime.
Fxtm give around same result.

Some of them (clearly, not stock CFDs) are LMAX spreads if I’m not mistaken. They are not optimal but come with the promise of the No Last Look execution to mitigate.

I am aware that Darwinex use LMAX, I am just wondering if other brokers who match traffic internally and because of that can offer super low spreads(like 0-0.1), increase spread if the trader is doing well.

I am aware that Darwinex use LMAX, I am just wondering if other brokers who match traffic internally and because of that can offer super low spreads(like 0-0.1), increase spread if the trader is doing well.
Of course. I was a victim of that and much worse