Spread Betting Brokers

DK Ealing

Have been using SpreadEx as my main financial broker for several years now and must say despite all the marketing hype from other big players I see no reasons for moving my trades to other brokers as the service and the people who take my trades are EXCELLENT!!! Any views?

There are better spreads elsewhere eg Capital Spreads.

Regards

bracke

bracke - Thanks. Yes, but also worth considreing other factors as well like what notional risk the broker needs to take up positions in the market. SpreadEx has one of the best value for money here, I think.

Regards.

DK

DK Ealing

I don't quite understand what you are saying can you put it into simple English please.

Regards

bracke

bracke - I meant how much money you have to put down to take a position in the market - e.g. £240 for £4 a point on FTSE - so £60 a point on FTSE - do you know any other broker offering such low notional risk?

Thanks.

DK Ealing

I understand. I don't know what the other sb companies offer as it has not effected me. If you have a moderate amount of money in your account it is not a concern. You are paying for their generosity through higher spreads, if you are happy to do so for the advantage you mention so be it but personally I prefer lower spreads. You pay your money and take your choice.

I also find that the lack of online trading with Spreadex mitigates against them

Regards

bracke

drivethru

Spreadex do not offer on-line trading.

I do wonder if DK Ealing has a vested interest in recommending Spreadex.

Regards

bracke

hi.
I am new to this spread betting.

do anyone know whick broker has the lowes margin on the spread please ?

had a look at capital already.

tnaks

greencar,

I dont spreadbet but from the information I have read from others the 2 companies that appear to give the lowest spreads are capitalspreads and D4F.

Paul