Spread Betting - Best Book or Course for Beginners

aussietrader said:
Trader _Dave,

didn't you know we are all related down here! Next time you meet an Aussie make sure you ask them if they know your "Uncle Marty" who settled in Wagga Wagga in 1982. Australia is such a small place and the next city of several million people is only a 15 hour car journey that I've had BBQ's with almost every other person in Australia. (A bit heavy on the sarcasm -sorry!)

In answer to your question - Bushie bought a book from me some time ago and I actually referred him to this forum to get an answer to a question he had. Other than that we are simply living inthe same part of the world.

AT

BTW - do y ou know my mate Dave who moved to London from Sydney last year. As you both have the same name I thought you might actually be related and thus know each other ;-)
Why the Southend High School for boys quote?

Sutton 630

Don't aunderstand your question about Southend High School for boys? Can you enlighten an antipodean?

AT

aussietrader said:
Sutton 630

Don't aunderstand your question about Southend High School for boys? Can you enlighten an antipodean?

AT
The quote you attach to the end of your email "Forti nihil dificile" - to the strong, nothing is difficult - is the motto of Southend High School for Boys (as registered with the Garter King of Arms - or whoever awards these armorial bearings).
I wondered how you came to use it nothing more .

Now I am with you. About 10 years ago, after reading an article in the economist entitled "Colchester's Crunchiness" The article was originally written in 1988 and was re published Oct 5 1996. (I still have the original with me today actually) It inspired me to find a motto that summed up my attitude to life.

Don't recall where I found it but I certainly believe it. So I wrote it down, stuck it on a pinboard in my house and it has been with me ever since.

My wife claims it impressed her so much that she married me! My old school motto from Prince Alfred College was Fac fortia et patere. A bit too boy scoutish for me!!

AT