Sports Spreadbetting

holmes14

I have recently joined the site and was just wondering if there were many other sport spreadbetting members on here?

I have been spreadbetting for about a year now and have been successful thus far with pretty small stakes!

I usually bet on football, cricket, tennis, golf and have recently got involved in the darts.

My favourite bets are the match performance, under/over goals and I have personlly found Spanish football the most lucrative, with the higher number of goals that are scored and also the increased number of bookings and red cards especially late on in games.

I am now looking to take my spreadbetting a little more seriously and possibly begin to raise the stakes!! Any advice would be greatly appreciated and any other spreadbetting fans that would like to exchange ideas?

Hi, I bet with Sporting Index. Mostly on the horses, i play around on Favorites and Distances. Not a massive punter, max is £5 per point. I don't really have a system when it come to sports betting (other then a 2% money managment rule)

I used to be with Sporting, have switched to Spreadex. basically the same markets, prices but a nicer company to deal with.. oh and I can have a punt on the EUR/USD, Crude or the FTSE if it takes my fancy from the same account.