Spiriton Media Group

Well ,another interesting discovery we have made is that the proof of funds of Sir Birch made by the Amro bank is a fake paper ...as many others ..it attested the man had 10.000 million euros althought we have never seen him on forbes

Well ,another interesting discovery we have made is that the proof of funds of Sir Birch made by the Amro bank is a fake paper ...as many others ..it attested the man had 10.000 million euros althought we have never seen him on forbes

I believe you but as Ive said before it's always better to show some proof of these things. Can you post a link to a document or source?

Guess what Guys!!!! Someone else wants to buy my Spiriton Shares??????
They've not given me a price as yet, but I'm waiting for the e-mail!!!! Yippee I will go to the Ball!!!!!

Sorry..... just felt like making everyone smile!!! I wonder how much I'll need to part with for them to make me rich?????????
:sleep: :rolleyes: :sleep:

Cheers

Mugs

Guess what Guys!!!! Someone else wants to buy my Spiriton Shares??????
They've not given me a price as yet, but I'm waiting for the e-mail!!!! Yippee I will go to the Ball!!!!!

Sorry..... just felt like making everyone smile!!! I wonder how much I'll need to part with for them to make me rich?????????
:sleep: :rolleyes: :sleep:

Cheers

Mugs

It wasn't Hermes Financial Group International by any chance?

Whoever it is Mugs they'll be trying an advanced fee FRAUD on you.

Offer to buy your shares at a big profit, but first there's some pesky legal and paperwork fees you have to pay. But don't worry these will be reimbursed.

Everything of course is a lie, pay the money and it WILL BE STOLEN.

Mugs, please post the name of the scam company here, it will help others be aware of them, thanks.

Dear pboyles and anley,

I hope this message finds you well.

I've been most impressed with your work lately, please contact me in order to arrange an interview.

Yours truly,

V.E

It wasn't Hermes Financial Group International by any chance?

PBoyles
No but that name rings a bell!!!

Anley; I didnt pick it up at the start of the conversation as he went way to fast in a foreign accecent! When I asked for it again all he said was it would be in the e-mail!!! Surprise Surprise, no flaming e-mail!!!!
AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL I BE HANDING OVER ANY MONEY!!! (n)

Mugs by name, but no longer by nature!!!

Cheers

Mugs

PBoyles
No but that name rings a bell!!!

Anley; I didnt pick it up at the start of the conversation as he went way to fast in a foreign accecent! When I asked for it again all he said was it would be in the e-mail!!! Surprise Surprise, no flaming e-mail!!!!
AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL I BE HANDING OVER ANY MONEY!!! (n)

Mugs by name, but no longer by nature!!!

Cheers

Mugs

Mugs,

Remember Bigbrains aka Brett Hamburger, the guy that was threatening us all in badly spelt english? Seems he has been in a spot of trouble again. Was he at any of your meetings?

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Brett_Hamburger_1233067/

Attachments

• hamburger.jpg
    hamburger.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 768
Hi All

Got a response from the OR, no real good news in that they've found a secret bank account. But their investigations are on going.

Cheers

Mugs

Hi All

Got a response from the OR, no real good news in that they've found a secret bank account. But their investigations are on going.

Cheers

Mugs

It might be good news if there's any money in it. By the way the fact that it is taking the OR so long may be a sign that they are carrying out a detailed investigation. Any news from Germany, anybody arrested yet?

It might be good news if there's any money in it. By the way the fact that it is taking the OR so long may be a sign that they are carrying out a detailed investigation. Any news from Germany, anybody arrested yet?

PBOYLES

You didn't by any chance take a screen shot of the information about Paul Morton? I have contacted ALVGROUPINVESTOR by PM, but no reply unfortunately? Not sure even if the details are true, but they may be of use to the OR??

Cheers

Mugs

Try to PM 'alvgroupinvestor', he is still around, he last visited the site on 2 August. Also if evidence has been deleted that would help the enquiry you should ask to get a copy of it from T2W moderators. T2W are able to find deleted posts, remember this is all the subject of an official investigation so there can be no excuses for not supplying the information.

Exellent infor ation,and Morton is trying to protect the other criminal Udo Schaar that is now escaping calls and emails. The family does not live or does not answer anymore in Karben ,Kurt Schumacherstrasse 6 . He is escaping because we discovered is a financial criminal we have stiking evidences ,he is an other liar who has to be c onfronted personally is a real financial criminal ,he looks like father christmas but after he has slept 2 weeks at your place and you think he is a friend he will screw you up like he did with many fake friends.he has ruined very many families but the bill will come. The man must end up in jail ,is incredible how impostors have an easy live in Germany.
The other impostor Falkenhahan is Mostly in Brasil ,we are tracking them steadily.we wont let go with our money.And Dimitri Ceccarelli the one who worked with Richard Bell in Thailand and sold Som in Lugano and a huge array of scam products is,believe it or not,selling insurances for the Zurich insurance in Lugano althought many people called them to denounce the fact. But it looks like the Swiss the Germans and the Brits are not taken the fraud on account. We are agroup of investors who realised the truth but we are flabbergasted watching the inefficency of the cumbersome justice.
We want let Schaar or Ceccarelli join the rest of the criminals in Thiailand or in Brasil.
We can use this blog to track them .we have to find them and confront them openly.
We never had a stockholder meeting .the liars cannot stand confrontations where evidences outweight their lies. What about confronting Schaar and Morton on september the 6th when they get out from the or?Schaar is now escaping,he did too many unbelievable things. He is a wanted man.
This blog has been very useful in slandering the reputation of many people and swapping useful informations .Now that Som doesn t exist anymore we will use it to track the position of the criminals in the hope that he justice will strike before they escape.

Good luck 10tacle and I especially hope you get the low life liar Paul Morton. He's real scum.

Exellent infor ation,and Morton is trying to protect the other criminal Udo Schaar that is now escaping calls and emails. The family does not live or does not answer anymore in Karben ,Kurt Schumacherstrasse 6 . He is escaping because we discovered is a financial criminal we have stiking evidences ,he is an other liar who has to be c onfronted personally is a real financial criminal ,he looks like father christmas but after he has slept 2 weeks at your place and you think he is a friend he will screw you up like he did with many fake friends.he has ruined very many families but the bill will come. The man must end up in jail ,is incredible how impostors have an easy live in Germany.
The other impostor Falkenhahan is Mostly in Brasil ,we are tracking them steadily.we wont let go with our money.And Dimitri Ceccarelli the one who worked with Richard Bell in Thailand and sold Som in Lugano and a huge array of scam products is,believe it or not,selling insurances for the Zurich insurance in Lugano althought many people called them to denounce the fact. But it looks like the Swiss the Germans and the Brits are not taken the fraud on account. We are agroup of investors who realised the truth but we are flabbergasted watching the inefficency of the cumbersome justice.
We want let Schaar or Ceccarelli join the rest of the criminals in Thiailand or in Brasil.
We can use this blog to track them .we have to find them and confront them openly.
We never had a stockholder meeting .the liars cannot stand confrontations where evidences outweight their lies. What about confronting Schaar and Morton on september the 6th when they get out from the or?Schaar is now escaping,he did too many unbelievable things. He is a wanted man.
This blog has been very useful in slandering the reputation of many people and swapping useful informations .Now that Som doesn t exist anymore we will use it to track the position of the criminals in the hope that he justice will strike before they escape.

10tacle,

Do you have a photo of Udo Schaar? I can give you one if you need.

Plenty of them...thanks.and someone already tryed to bribe the investors,as you mentioned ,you are right!
Moreover the names of Schaar and Morton appear big with ridicolous sums on the outstanding debts...a strange coincidence that i do not think is going to impress the OR..

Plenty of them...thanks.and someone already tryed to bribe the investors,as you mentioned ,you are right!
Moreover the names of Schaar and Morton appear big with ridicolous sums on the outstanding debts...a strange coincidence that i do not think is going to impress the OR..

p boyles when will the telephone numbers for paul morton be posted i want to start contacting and put pressure on him asap also any word on paul miller