Spiriton Media Group

Has anyone heard anything from the Liquidators? Or Paul Miller? I see the shares are still trading. Amazing!

Has anyone heard anything from the Liquidators? Or Paul Miller? I see the shares are still trading. Amazing!

Hi All

I received confirmation today from OR that the account had been passed over to;

CHRISTOPHER WOOD, CLOUGH CORPORATE SOLUTIONS LLP, New Chartford House, Centurion Way, CLECKHEATON, BD19 3QB, United Kingdom 01274 868970.

Which we already knew! I have chased Clough and hopefully will have a further update next week.

Cheers

Mugs

Well, isn't that paper interesting. Comical Ali AKA Paul Morton is owed £20,000 by the (bust) company.

Now we know exactly why he was pimping the shares so much.

Looks like he was trying to get others to invest more money (via a pack of lies), with the sole aim of saving his own stupid and naive investment. Bet he knew full well he'd been scammed, so he turned scammer and conman himself.

What a lowlife prick.

Anley, scammers have to invest money too. At least that is what they call it, "an investment". They don't tell you that money they invested is to steal your money. They have to pay out money for web pages, brochures, airplane tickets, computers, phone lines to a different buildings, cheap office desks, etc,. And then they call it work when they have to punmp these phony stocks on forums and other media. They are the low life of the earth but want to lead a high rollers life. They are stupid and lazy, that is why most of them could never hold a real job or run a real company. Let me elaborate, they are business STUPID and just plain STUPID.

Sqawk

I agree, they really are lowlife. But I think Paul Morton AKA Comical Ali started out as an investor, then realised he was too deep so because a lying scumbag to try to protect his investment. Wonder how he feels his cash stolen by the people he was trying to support. What a fool he is.

Sqawk

I agree, they really are lowlife. But I think Paul Morton AKA Comical Ali started out as an investor, then realised he was too deep so because a lying scumbag to try to protect his investment. Wonder how he feels his cash stolen by the people he was trying to support. What a fool he is.

Anley, I am just curious, but why do you think he started as an investor. Maybe I missed something that would give me a clue as such, maybe having his identity known was sloppy scammiming. Maybe he did start out as an investor but then at some time he would have known that these were scammers and boiler rooms and he just went along with it. This doesn't excuse him from misleading many innocent victims.

I have seen too many of them go into their secret meetings and plan what each role they are going to act out. There is no less than one per scam that has a role as another investor acting out as a victim when they were in it from the beginning initial scam meeting. I stress begining and initial intentionaly. The next scam they will play a different role.

Anley:

you keep saying Paul Morton but I think your referring to Paul Miller. PM is the one who was keeping people informed on the company and in previous post you were calling him Comical Ali. Paul Morton is another guy that was at the last meeting. Can you confirm?

Anley:

you keep saying Paul Morton but I think your referring to Paul Miller. PM is the one who was keeping people informed on the company and in previous post you were calling him Comical Ali. Paul Morton is another guy that was at the last meeting. Can you confirm?

Yes Miller is Comical Ali, Morton is the guy in HK that there was the long post about (history of scamming etc) which got deleted.

I think Miller was assumed to be an early investor that then claimed to be working voluntarily as IR. If I recall correctly he used his home address and phone number in Hampshire in early communications, of course that could all be fake, who knows. Wasnt he also related or connected to Oldoneleg as well? You'll remember oldoneleg was pumping SOM here and on iii.co.uk and was threatening legal action before going very quiet when warned about taking part in a pump and dump scam.

i realtion to a previous question regard joesph birch and his links to phlorian racing, joesph birch and his wife are phlorian racing or as the like to be called now sporting gentlemen ltd, and judgeing by the house the live in the farm they own and the cars they drive i would assume that this is the white knight , but he likes to tell people he works for the goverment, ex mi5 really i think they have rules about telling people your in mi5 right? this man needs to be brought to justice, i think i can help!! one thing about mr birch is he talks too much :)

Sorry I mean Paul Miller AKA Comical Ali. So many conmen and liars in this mess I get confused sometimes.

Who can forget OneLeg, we marked his card right from the beginning, piece of trash if you ask me and of course that legal action never came did it. I've been noticing this a lot recently, these scammers love to threaten with some sort of legal action but never worry, it's just another lie.

As for Joseph Birch, I think his past record is all one needs to know about that fella. No smoke without fire etc. If he came knocking on my door with an investment idea I think the best strategy would be to hide behind the sofa........

Sorry I mean Paul Miller AKA Comical Ali. So many conmen and liars in this mess I get confused sometimes.

Who can forget OneLeg, we marked his card right from the beginning, piece of trash if you ask me and of course that legal action never came did it. I've been noticing this a lot recently, these scammers love to threaten with some sort of legal action but never worry, it's just another lie.

As for Joseph Birch, I think his past record is all one needs to know about that fella. No smoke without fire etc. If he came knocking on my door with an investment idea I think the best strategy would be to hide behind the sofa........

enlighten me please on joesph birchs past record , i any info i can get on him will help me in my court case against him thank you :)

enlighten me please on joesph birchs past record , i any info i can get on him will help me in my court case against him thank you :)

There is some information about him on this thread, see the link below. If I remember correctly he was somehow involved in a ponzi scheme, he had been fined for some breach of employment law (he hadn't paid someone for a while) and he was on some sort of horse racing blacklist for debt. You'll find most of it on this thread and also by careful googling.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/97532-spiriton-media-group-123.html

Anyone been contacted by Hermes Financial Group International? Seems Sir Joseph Birch is a Director. I bet that would be an interesting company to look into. They don't even have an office address.

Anyone been contacted by Hermes Financial Group International? Seems Sir Joseph Birch is a Director. I bet that would be an interesting company to look into. They don't even have an office address.

The clue is in the name 'Hermes'.

Always be very very very wary of a financial company with a flashy sounding name.

The clue is in the name 'Hermes'.

Always be very very very wary of a financial company with a flashy sounding name.

could you tell me where you found this information as iv have been searching the site but cant get names off anyone on it

ps the site does have a contact address its in south africa

could you tell me where you found this information as iv have been searching the site but cant get names off anyone on it

ps the site does have a contact address its in south africa

You mean the information that Sir Joseph Birch is a director of Hermes Financial Group? It's from their website. If that information is important to you then create a PDF of that page in case it disappears.

By the way they claim to be a subsidiary of HFG Holdings, Switzerland. The only company by that name in Switzerland has been deleted from the commercial register. It was some sort of food/catering company. Like I said before Hermes will be very interesting to look into. I suspect all is not well.

http://hermesfinancialgroup.com/HFG_HOLDINGS_STRUCTURE[30062010B].pdf

Last edited:
For some reason I can't get that link to work. I think you'll have to copy/paste it instead.