Spiriton Media Group

Looks like the nickname Comical Ali for Paul Miller was spot on.

Love the way he blames it on the German and Italian 'shareholders' for selling 'indiscriminately'. I wonder why they did that?

How about many of them realised they'd been scammed into buying this crap and wanted out at any price. So no, nothing to do with the company or the Directors who were presiding over a joke of a company and they all knew it.

Folks, if you only take one lesson out of all of this (and there are many lessons) realise that when a company is late with its accounts 99.99% chance there's something wrong, regardless of what you'll be told.

Last edited:
10tacle

Interesting post, there certainly has been a lot of activity on the german forums lately. I have noticed you have been around for a while, did you 'invest' in 10tacle shares as well. I think they were another Udo and Dieter company that went bankrupt or were dissolved.

By the way if you install Google Chrome as your browser it will automatically translate those german websites. It's far from perfect but it's good enough to give you an idea of what they are talking about. If you are using an iPhone you can download the google translate app.

Mugs

Here's something you could try to verify. They have previously lied about the solicitors, if this proved to be false then you know Comical Ali is continuing to lie even at this late stage.

The ‘New Investor’ attended a meeting in London on 8th December 2010 to re-assure the principal creditor (VCL Film + Medien AG; attended by his legal representative from Irwin Mitchell LLP) of proof of funding, with the intention that the VCL Film + Medien AG (“VCL”) would withdraw the winding up petition.

I see I have been banned from one of the german boards for posting about the winding up order. It seems they're happy enough for people to post fake positive news but anything else gets binned.

It has been deleted from the website but the following was on SOMs website and is still in google cache

Attachments

• google cache.jpg
    google cache.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 208
I just got a message from someone saying they couldnt find Spiriton Media in the London Gazette so I am posting a zoomed in version

Attachments

• SOM.jpg
    SOM.jpg
    300 KB · Views: 219

10tacle

That post has also been deleted from the Ariva board.

There was a case recently where a penny stock board called investorshub.com was involved in manipulation of stocks. The guys running it were publishing false positive information under different usernames, my guess is they would probably have been keen to delete any dissenting opinion. Could that be what we are witnessing now?

http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/archive/index.php/t-37861.html

Remember when Comical Ali said that there were only '3-4 shareholders that weren't happy with the current state of the company'. He said that to Mugs about a month ago. Well, either -

1. He was lying, or
2. The other shareholders must be the biggest morons ever to buy stock in a company

I wonder which one it is, 1 or 2.

As Comical Ali AKA Paul Miller is involved I think we casn safely say it was yet again lies.

What a low life Paul Miller is.

Remember when Comical Ali said that there were only '3-4 shareholders that weren't happy with the current state of the company'. He said that to Mugs about a month ago. Well, either -

1. He was lying, or
2. The other shareholders must be the biggest morons ever to buy stock in a company

I wonder which one it is, 1 or 2.

As Comical Ali AKA Paul Miller is involved I think we casn safely say it was yet again lies.

What a low life Paul Miller is.

Yep, I remember hearing about a woman in Bristol or Bath who had 'invested' the money for her daughters wedding in SOM. Needless to say that will end up being a lower budget affair because of Miller and the likes.

Thanks, I'll check with them. I have shares from a merger of another company into Spiriton Media group Plc but I have never received the share certificate in over 1 1/2 years since it's been trading. They keep coming up with some reason why they haven't issues the shares. The shares were up to 3.71 Euros and now are .06 Euros. They still have not issued the shares but it trades almost daily. It trades on the Frankfurt market. Any idea if this sounds possible and how can i get my certificate?

Hope I can help you. I have come up with the following. The current website runs from 7 Feb to 7 Feb 2012, so this guy will be operating for another year, unless he gets stopped. The fact you are on this forum means something is wrong. If yo cant get hold of anyone and there are no share certificates, you are being scammed, no question. The registered owner of the company is Frank Breuer, ALV AG, Windhag 7, 63263 Neu-Isenberg. His phone number is +49.69691691. His e mail is [email protected]

Using his IP address, he was located somewhere in Berlin. His residence is unknown.
That's all I know. All this information is freely available on the internet.

I hope you will be able to forward this information to the relevant authorities. Its worth filing an electronic report to www.econsumer.gov as complaints are are immediately passed onto 25 member agencies for cross border enforcement.

Let me know of any developments.

friday76

Mugs,

What if anything do you know about e mail masking?

or anybody else for that matter, I just found something that may be interesting.

Mugs,

or anybody else for that matter, I just found something that may be interesting.
Anyone can hide anything, and leave a trail leading to nowhere, but you have to go on the information supplied. If thats false thats a fault of the system that allows unverified data to be passed on.

Whats this something that may be interesting?
friday76

Mugs,

Hi PBOYELS

I've heard of it, but don't much about it!! As FRIDAY76 says, it can be done easily depending the systems it's being passed through?

Do you want to PM or are you happy to stick it on here?

Mugs

...The registered owner of the company is Frank Breuer, ALV AG, Windhag 7, 63263 Neu-Isenberg. His phone number is +49.69691691. His e mail is [email protected]

Hi FRIDAY76

Thanks for this, although this was already known by most of us a reminder is always helpful! This is the same registered address as SOM and from a message i got recently form JIMKNOB, this address has been raided by Baliffs and Police in last few weeks??? I have ask for comfirmation, but I have no reason to doubt JIMKNOB as yet?

Cheers

Mugs