Spiriton Media Group

i also tried to post the unconvenient news in the german forums.
they deleted the post immediately. so let them rush headlong into disaster. :)

I'm just learning that SOM changed its registered office address filed at companieshouse:

Name & Registered Office:
SPIRIT ON MEDIA GROUP PLC
NEW CHARTFORD HOUSE
CENTURION WAY
CLECKHEATON
WEST YORKSHIRE
BD19 3QB
Company No. 06689327

besides that, it appears there are quite a few more companies using the very same address?

The game is over...
with the help of the Fincen(financial crime enforcement Washington) we can clearly see the scam,the scam worldwide is huge.It is selling financial products with a multi level scheme.
A smiling broker sells you po box companies or stocks(often locked up ) at an overvalued price (pumped up with ridicolous volumes)often with cold calling or playing the great friend and exploiting your friendship with your friends like in a multilevel system,he uses you.It is a rare opportunity and you have to hurry up.
When the companies default he will tell you he was himself invested and he is very sorry but gives you the great opportunity of swapping your investment in somethink else.
Alv group, microcap ltd, Global select portfolio Nevada( pure scam)have been transformed in Spirit on media in Lugano. That is how you keep the game going. The broker is nice and get your trust ,ask you how is your family and you do not expect him to be an impostor,it is the smile of the prostitute....he looks in your eyes to get to your money...you realise that too late.Worldwide the cold calling,boiler room scam and po companies bonds are a huge scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ia 50.000 million dollar scam; a miserable think,they exploit your trust and feelings to get to your money,moreover they spread around an exagerated optimism.

Dimitri Ceccarelli the Som and Alv broker in Lugano has mesmerized all his best friends.. But He is now facing three penal cases . The Som office has been searched in Lugano and the computers impounded. We know that he has cashed in huge commissions and we have a witness who saw him to receive cash in Thailand fron Richard Bell already imprisoned for the alv financial fraud.
The FSA is informed and the majority of the top people in Som are already in the archives of the interpol. We have understood the game ,a bit to late. A respectful companies gets loans from institiutionals ,that is how banks earn money!!!!
soon you ll get more interesting news... stay tuned .

There you have it, folks. Your money is headed for Salt Lake City.

....We know that he has cashed in huge commissions and we have a witness who saw him to receive cash in Thailand fron Richard Bell already imprisoned for the alv financial fraud.
The FSA is informed and the majority of the top people in Som are already in the archives of the interpol. We have understood the game ,a bit to late. A respectful companies gets loans from institiutionals ,that is how banks earn money!!!!

QUESTION;

If Richard Bell has gone down for the ALV fraud, how come the investors were never contacted? Or do we have to contact them? As I understand it, if this happens assets are sized and sold to pay back those defrauded? Or am I thinking in a fair world?

Mugs

QUESTION;

If Richard Bell has gone down for the ALV fraud, how come the investors were never contacted?

Mugs

How would they find you? It's not like there's a share register or anything. Seeing as how most people still don't accept they were defrauded and have therefore not reported the matter then it would be difficult for anyone to locate the victims, even if they bothered to try to.

If you had proof of Bell being convicted and knew where and when then you might be able to make a start claiming off him.

Originally Posted by rossigianni272 View Post
....We know that he has cashed in huge commissions and we have a witness who saw him to receive cash in Thailand fron Richard Bell already imprisoned for the alv financial fraud.

A note to All: rossigianni272 has made a misstatement concerning Bell. He has not been convicted of anything with SOM or ALV and has not been imprisoned.

I think it's important to state facts or else these forums become nothing more than a gossip column where the real facts get distorted and moves us farther from the truth. Please everyone, make an effort to back up your comments as much as possible what you say especially when it can get emotional in which case money tends to bring out the emotion in us. Talk of Interpol and FSA dealings tend to be exaggerated or at best, hopeful thinking. I believe PB, Mugs and Anley would agree.

Yes stick to the evidence. Be prepared to provide proof of what you say. Remember believing unsubstantiated claims is what got people into this mess in the first place. Bell was previously convicted in Australia and received a suspended sentence and/or probation. If he has been convicted again then that's excellent but show us the proof, it should be public information but I can't find anything recent.

Dear Sqawky123,

What does Salt Lake City have to do about our money? I missed your point. I believe PB introduced a fact in the companies bylaws about NOT having to issue the certs but keep them with a registrar.

PB, could you look back and see if that is true? It was something to do with CH and how the company was registered. If true, then I guess we don't have a leg to stand on. I've conceded that I lost what I invested. I believe that there was a company from conversations I've had with others that visited the company and the fact that there were contracts with Astra Satellite and others. But I do believe that Paul Miller and others such as Paul Morton have give us untrue statements and encouraged many to invest more when in fact the company was not profitable and on the edge of winding up well before it became public knowledge. After all, Miller has stated that he was about 95% complete with the registrar. If true, then what was the reason he couldn't issue the positions. I'm regurgitating old stuff which at this point is probably water over -the -dam. Any comments PB?

Thank you PB for your comment. In fact there was an investigation of PB by the London police that was in depth and lasted about 1 1/2 years. However, there was no evidence of anything substantial to claim fraud or go forward to prosecute. The investigation was closed. There was FSA warning concerning ALV but that was due to the fact that they were not registered with the FSA. Once again....that does not state they acted fraudulently. The FSA warning is more of a BUYER BE AWARE alert that if you invest your money with a company that's not registered with the FSA, don't come crying if you lose your money. If you've learned anything from the forum is to do your homework 1st and then if you still want to invest, then you accept the risk. Only invest what you can afford to lose. Anything other than that is taking too much risk. That goes for all investments. Look at the real estate market. Some people took a lickin and didn't see it coming!

Regards,

Somshares

Regarding the non issue of share certificates would you believe that a company does not have to issue share certificates to shareholders if they choose. Provided this is incorporated as a rule in their articles of association that is fine according to Companies House and nothing can be done from their end.

The following appears in the CIT/SOM articles of association.

Somshares

Here you are. I believe I was informed of this verbally by CH.

If you go back to page 55 post 440 you'll see my original attachments.

Whilst all investments can fail you should be in no doubt that this was a fraud, not an investment. If you don't recognise this then you are at risk of doing exactly the same thing again in the hope that next time will be different. I know plenty of the SOM investors did exactly that and have multiplied their losses. If you buy shares from cold callers and convicted criminals you will lose your money.

Hi All

Has anyone heard anything about the creditors meeting? This must be happening soon?

On the share cert issuing question; I don't think SOM had that clause in there articles of incorporation, however I'm not 100% sure and have no idea how to actually prove or disprove it!!

I'd like to say that in all this we still have our health; but for some investors I don't think that's true!!

Cheers

Mugs

The articles are posted on page 55 post 440. However they appear to be contradictory. One document says they don't have to issue certificates, the other seems to say they will issue one certificate for all shares. As always there's a get out clause as well.

I hope it's not going to be held in a village Scout Hall.

Wherever it's held don't expect them to come looking for you. It's up to all the creditors to make themselves known to the receiver. Remember there's probably no list of 'investors' so if you don't take the initiative then you can forget about it. Having said that I doubt very much if they've left behind a lot of money for you.

Wonder what Comical Ali AKA Paul Miller now says about Mugs being one of the few shareholders that have any problem with how the company is/was being run.

Either Comical Ali AKA Paul Miller is a complete fool or he's just mendacious. Personally I think both.

Hi All:

I think I saw the Jockey ride past my window!!?? It reminds me of the movie "Braveheart" when he rides his horse thru the window out of the castle down into the river. lol He certainly saved his **** a lot of money if he didn't put anything in. What about the 'White Knight" that is still wanting to invest is millions in the company? I'd like to hear Paul Miller's comment on that.
funny as it is...the shares are trading heavily and between .02-.03. I guess winding up the company has been better for them as far as trading. ??

Somshares

The shares are trading heavily because there is a campaign to pump them in german speaking countries. Certain individuals on german and Swiss forums are recirculating the fake press releases about them buying Das Vierte and so on. If you try posting anything about the winding up order it will get deleted and you will be banned from those forums. Obviously there is a concerted campaign and some of the forums are in on it. I suspect what is going on is the same as what investorshub.com was doing, using their own forum to take part in stock manipulation. The investorshub guy is heading to jail for it so make no mistake this sort of thing is part of a criminal enterprise.

If you're hoping this is a sign the company is doing well then you're mistaken.

.... What about the 'White Knight" that is still wanting to invest is millions in the company? I'd like to hear Paul Miller's comment on that.
funny as it is...the shares are trading heavily and between .02-.03. I guess winding up the company has been better for them as far as trading. ??

Hi SOMSHARES
Did you not read the last update correctly???? We are fortunate to be listed as Investors and not Shareholders, as this makes us Creditors and so the legally binding contract signed by the White Knights, yes i've used Knights, means that unless they can bring the company out of receivership, then they will be lumbered with the debt, including ours!!

OK thats not exactly how it reads but in an e-mail to me thats basically what he said!!! :LOL:

So lets get our details to the receivers.

Cheers

MUgs

Wherever it's held don't expect them to come looking for you. It's up to all the creditors to make themselves known to the receiver. Remember there's probably no list of 'investors' so if you don't take the initiative then you can forget about it. Having said that I doubt very much if they've left behind a lot of money for you.

ANLEY; I don't care if it is held in a public loo!! :LOL:

PBOYLES; As I understand it they have collected a copy of the Investors Register from Paul Miller? I have asked for confirmation of this but have heard nothing back as yet.

Cheers Mugs