Spiriton Media Group

What a life it must be if you are a thief. Always wondering when you're going to be arrested for your latest scam. Family and friends being hounded by your victims, people posting details about your girlfriend on the Internet, knowing that some day you'll end up in prison. I can't imagine that your I'll gotten gains can compensate you for all that stress and worry.

Looks like this Paul Morton has a heap of hassle coming his way. From the sound of it, it couldn't happen to a nicer form of lowlife scammer.

Count me in...........

Hi All

The information supplied and promised by alvgroupinvestor sounds great, but I'm sure we will all need to show restraint and do some serious due diligence before we get the baseball bats outs. :D

Cheers

Mugs

Mugs

Did you hear anything from the Official Receiver? Wasn't there supposed to be a creditors meeting this month?

Wasn't there a mid March deadline for claims? Or did I confuse that with the latest d day for accounts!

Hi All

The information supplied and promised by alvgroupinvestor sounds great, but I'm sure we will all need to show restraint and do some serious due diligence before we get the baseball bats outs. :D

Cheers

Mugs

Gentlemen,
I am new here and this is my first ever posting on this forum. I am an SOM investor for better or worse and have been following the comments some of you have been posting regarding SOM directors with interest. However, the most recent negative comments and attacks made against Paul Morton have shocked me and I rise here in his defence. I have known Paul for the last 25 years or so and have found him to be a highly professional, honest and trustworthy person. In my opinion he is not the bad guy some of you make him out to be and I do know that he is totally outraged and deeply upset at the comments and accusations that are being made here against him. He is, quite rightly, reluctant to get in to a slanging match on this forum which would only serve to give all this nonsense some credibility. He is not hiding anywhere.
Thank you

Gentlemen,
I am new here and this is my first ever posting on this forum. I am an SOM investor for better or worse and have been following the comments some of you have been posting regarding SOM directors with interest. However, the most recent negative comments and attacks made against Paul Morton have shocked me and I rise here in his defence. I have known Paul for the last 25 years or so and have found him to be a highly professional, honest and trustworthy person. In my opinion he is not the bad guy some of you make him out to be and I do know that he is totally outraged and deeply upset at the comments and accusations that are being made here against him. He is, quite rightly, reluctant to get in to a slanging match on this forum which would only serve to give all this nonsense some credibility. He is not hiding anywhere.
Thank you

In that case you (sorry I meant he) should explain the involvement in the SOM fraud Clearly he is not trustworthy if he is involved with the crooks who have defrauded decent people of tens of thousands of pounds. Why doesn't he come clean about his involvement and give his side of the story?

I see the original post has been deleted. That's an excellent start to convincing us he has nothing to hide.

I see the original post has been deleted. That's an excellent start to convincing us he has nothing to hide.

No, the first post has been edited to remove the personal allegations. The second post has been deleted in its entirety since it contained further personal allegations, including private matters, and threatened to reveal personal and private details which is legally unacceptable.

jon

Clearly there is someone with a lot of knowledge about SOM and Morton who has 'turned' and is willing to provide information to the victims. If you think having his post deleted is going to help you avoid being held accountable then you're a fool. I'm sure the information has already been disseminated to the victims and their legal advisors by private message or e mail.

No, the first post has been edited to remove the personal allegations. The second post has been deleted in its entirety since it contained further personal allegations, including private matters, and threatened to reveal personal and private details which is legally unacceptable.

jon

Yet again I have to point out that the critical information has been removed but the positive opinion is allowed to stand.

By his own admission Paul Morton was, up to the time of the winding up order, employed as Consultant Marketing Director at Spirit On Media Group Plc. He was presumably involved in marketing SOM, a company which has never filed accounts and has now been issued with a winding up order by the high court due to unpaid debts.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/paul-morton/8/bbb/24a

When did Paul Morton resign from this post or is it because the company is been wound up he lists on his cv that he finished with SOM in January 2011. What about Paul Miller - who is he working for and has he resigned his post too.

By his own admission Paul Morton was, up to the time of the winding up order, employed as Consultant Marketing Director at Spirit On Media Group Plc. He was presumably involved in marketing SOM, a company which has never filed accounts and has now been issued with a winding up order by the high court due to unpaid debts.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/paul-morton/8/bbb/24a

Taken from the Spiriton Media website before all the contant was deleted:

European Investor Relations Representative
Paul Morton
Phone: +44 (0) 7545 164586
Phone: +852 605 66 836
Email: [email protected]

He was more involved than just being a 'Consultant Marketing Director'.

I believe that the new user 'Plums' is in fact Paul Morton who is no doubt sweating on the fact that his cover has been blown.

The forum moderator has deleted and edited my posts (whilst leaving Paul Morton's proxy post intact)... I'll be in touch by PM with all relevant information.

Taken from the Spiriton Media website before all the contant was deleted:

European Investor Relations Representative
Paul Morton
Phone: +44 (0) 7545 164586
Phone: +852 605 66 836
Email: [email protected]

He was more involved than just being a 'Consultant Marketing Director'.

I believe that the new user 'Plums' is in fact Paul Morton who is no doubt sweating on the fact that his cover has been blown.

The forum moderator has deleted and edited my posts (whilst leaving Paul Morton's proxy post intact)... I'll be in touch by PM with all relevant information.

I am NOT Paul Morton - just someone who has known him for a very long time and from PERSONAL experience can vouch for his sincerity. I was taken aback at the malicious nature of your (now deleted) post and felt I had to say something in his defence. If you still do not believe me that is, of course, your prerogative. That is all I wish to say.
Thank you.